Indoor Firefighter Benefit Shoot Tyler Tx August 23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indoor Firefighter Benefit Shoot Tyler Tx August 23

Tyler Professional Fire Fighters Association Relief Fund will be hosting an indoor benefit archery shoot at Gander Mountain, Tyler Texas, Saturday August 23, 2014 from 10am till 4pm. There will be a scored shoot and novelty shoots, with prizes in both categories, including an all inclusive hunt for whitetail deer and pigs. Hamburger dinner served, T-shirts available, Raffle tickets for even more prizes. Come out and Shoot for a Cause.

How much $

Comment

Sorry Marine, Only $20, gives you a chance to help out a firefighter or family member, and win some nice prizes.

Comment

If I am here, I'll be there! Thanks for posting this

Comment

Thanks Pistol, i messaged Stacey a copy of the flyer, to post on Tyler Archery Club.

Comment

Umm... I'm Stacey and I did not receive any flyer. I'll send you a PM

Comment

I copied your information here and posted it on the Tyler Club Facebook page, the Tyler Facebook group page, and the Texas Archery Guide will have it posted tomorrow.

Comment

Emailed that Flyer to you Stacey. Thanks for your help!

Comment

Originally posted by killerbeaz View Post
                  Thanks Pistol, i messaged Stacey a copy of the flyer, to post on Tyler Archery Club.
                  Originally posted by Pistol View Post
                  Umm... I'm Stacey and I did not receive any flyer. I'll send you a PM
                  That's down right funny there!

Comment

We had a great time at this shoot and I think you had a pretty good turnout. Maybe you'll do it again!
                    Enoch won the deer hunt with some great shooting!

Comment

The first Tyler Firefighter Indoor Benefit Shoot was a success! Everyone had a great time, we had a good turnout, raised some money for the Relief Fund, gave away some really nice prizes, enjoyed some good food, and exposed some kids to archery, for their first time! Looking forward to bigger and better next year.

Comment

Working...
                      X