Ozona TX deer lease..... Crockett County

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ozona TX deer lease..... Crockett County

We have a deer lease in Ozona TX and currently need three more individuals to fill it for the 2008 season... It is a family oriented deer lease and It is a great lease with lots of deer and other critters running around... It is also a great place to just hang out if you enjoy just being in the woods like me.. If your interested contact John Moore at 214-543-5856 and if you cannot reach him feel free to contact me at 214-762-0976.

God Bless

Jason Moore

details man details.....lol. acres price how big are the deer, etc.

Comment

3300 acres
      1100 dollars is the cost of the lease. It is a yearly lease. You pay you hunt all year...
      There are huge deer and small deer. I would say weight 160 is probably the biggest on the hoof...

Comment

Camp house?
        Camp site?
        Water?
        Electric?
        Feed program?
        How many hunters?

Comment

There is electricity for trailors but you need to hall water. There will be a total of 11 hunters on the place after we find the three hunters of course but the way the land is laid out it you will never see anyone. As far as a feed progam no but we do keep the feeders going year round. It is a must in West Texas...

Comment

I drove through there hundreds of times, one of the biggest bucks I ever saw was hit just before that big RV park/motel on 10, we dodged him as he tumbled but the honda behind us caught him, totaled that car out. Where are Ya'll hunting there? North of Town?

Comment

Yeah we are North of 10 about 33 miles. We are on the Bunger Cameron Ranch... Last year I dad and one of the other guys on lease saw a deer laying dead on the side of the road and scored it with there TTHA scoring kit and they swear it was 170 class... This was less than 5 miutes from our lease. By the time I got there someone had already cut the antlers off it.

Comment

Originally posted by moore6879 View Post
                Yeah we are North of 10 about 33 miles. We are on the Bunger Cameron Ranch... Last year I dad and one of the other guys on lease saw a deer laying dead on the side of the road and scored it with there TTHA scoring kit and they swear it was 170 class... This was less than 5 miutes from our lease. By the time I got there someone had already cut the antlers off it.
                The game warden down there hacks them off, too many guys caping out trophies on the side of the road, don't doubt me, I seen 'em doing it. The border patrol will also report poaching and roadhunters......

Comment

That is cool... I just figured it was some rancher or hunter that hacked them off.

Comment

do you have any pics of the deer that have been taken off of it? is it bow only? i need some serious details may be interested but i need to see the quality. its real hit and miss as far as big deer go down that way. some have em some dont. how far are yall away from teh buckhorn ranch? brooks ranch? rocker b? i hunted the brooks last year and omg! huge deer!

Comment

are there any sheep on the lease???

Comment

Originally posted by HubCityThumper View Post
                        are there any sheep on the lease???
                        or goats?

Comment

As far as pics I will have to get them from all the guys on the lease... We have had goats in the past but I have not seen them the past two years... Most of the bigger bucks were caught on camera at night but I will put all of them on here when I get them.

Comment

It is not bow only but the majority of the guys bow hunt year round. I haven't picked up a gun in years to shoot a animal.

Comment

Working...
                            X