That's a big kitty.

Comment

Nice Pic!

Comment

nice pic, would make a great mount!

Comment

Choot em!

Comment

Great pic! I shot one with my bow a couple years ago and had it mounted. I've seen two others since then, but no reason to kill them anymore. Awesome animals.

Comment

Nice pic!

Comment

sweet

Comment

nice

Comment

Nice picture

Comment

beautiful cat!!
                          only one I ever got to watch, I was about 20' directly above him. he came out of a creek bed, and walked right beneath me..i watched him for so long, I couldn't shoot..pretty neat animal

Comment

Holy crap what a bunch of tree huggers...I say shoot that Bambi killer.

The whole don't kill it unless you're going to eat is lost on me, especially the part about only if it's a hog...like they shouldn't get a pass. All Yotes, cats, hogs, coons, skunks and possums should be shot if you want a better deer, turkey and quail population. Let’s not forget to add fire ants to that list.

And while we're at it, is Mounting a trophy animal really justification for shooting it? Why not just take a picture of it if that's the way you feel.

I'm off to stomp on a baby seal or kill some high fenced animal with a name....

To the OP, nice picture.

Comment

Originally posted by Slick8 View Post
                              Holy crap what a bunch of tree huggers...I say shoot that Bambi killer.

The whole don't kill it unless you're going to eat is lost on me, especially the part about only if it's a hog...like they shouldn't get a pass. All Yotes, cats, hogs, coons, skunks and possums should be shot if you want a better deer, turkey and quail population. Let’s not forget to add fire ants to that list.

And while we're at it, is Mounting a trophy animal really justification for shooting it? Why not just take a picture of it if that's the way you feel.

I'm off to stomp on a baby seal or kill some high fenced animal with a name....

To the OP, nice picture.
                              And there it is....Always one. I have killed a bunch of crap in my life, hogs, deer, yotes, javis, birds..etc. I would never judge a man for wanting to watch something vs killing it. I have a couple opportunitys at cats over the years, and I just cant shot em. I love watching them. I may one day, if the coat and timing are right. I also know if I kill one its probably gonna cost me a grand or more to mount it. As it will go the best cat guy in the country to get mounted. Who cares if somebody chooses not to shoot one...

Comment

the look they give you sometimes, makes one wonder what they are thinking...

Comment

Working...
                                X