X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by Zoomies12 View Post
      Nice stuff. Did y'all see any Black Hawaiian's out there?
      Yes, there was a group of 5 staying up above Thompson house where he feeds them. Also some bigger ones in mountain pasture.

Comment

Can't say enough good things about Mr. Temple! Heck of a nice guy and every trip my daughter and I have taken out there has been great.

Comment

I went to Thompsons two years in a row about 20 years ago. When my group went we stayed in the big house. I've heard Thompson lives in the house now. There was an old A-frame shed where they kept the feed, and a trailer house the rams lived in. It looks like hunters nowadays stay in the old feed shed. Of course it looks better than it did when I was there. I think a good ram was $125. The pics above have some nice rams. I'm wondering how much those rams cost now. I didn't see any tags in the pics. I was thinking about taking my sons there, and i'm wondering what the ones you killed are worth. Also how many hunters does the cabin sleep?
          Last edited by AntlerCollector; 04-11-2014, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Thompson Temple March 2014

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
            I went to Thompsons two years in a row about 20 years ago. When my group went we stayed in the big house. I've heard Thompson lives in the house now. There was an old A-frame shed where they kept the feed, and a trailer house the rams lived in. It looks like hunters nowadays stay in the old feed shed. Of course it looks better than it did when I was there. I think a good ram was $125. The pics above have some nice rams. I'm wondering how much those rams cost now. I didn't see any tags in the pics. I was thinking about taking my sons there, and i'm wondering what the ones you killed are worth. Also how many hunters does the cabin sleep?
            Gray billy was red tag
            Corsican yellow
            Rambo yellow
            Black Hawian orange
            Catalina green

Can sleep 4-5 in lower level of a frame and 6-8 up in loft.

Comment

Thanks I'm gonna plan a trip with my sons

Comment

Working...
              X