Going to pete's need report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to pete's need report

A few of us are going to pete's (brushy hill) next weekend was wondering if anyones been lately and give a report. We're hunting the back part of hog heaven.

Matt

I don't know anything about them but I am interested in how y'all do.

Comment

You're just going to miss anyway...

Comment

Missing

Matt won't miss. He will panick like last time and shoot his ground blind. LOL!!

Hitone

Comment

By the way, is that a cull buck you're holding?

Comment

my bro n law got back today...they hunted 6 days and there were 14 hunters and nothing taken....didnt see many either..said really dry and what deer they did see were scittish....they were hunting the 7500 acres

Comment

Well I think pete's has taken a turn for the worse. We hunted Hog heaven south and didn't see very many deer at all. All that was seen was a few small bucks and does, but he's not allowing any does tobe harvested. We've been going there for 8 years and every year we have seen fewer and fewer deer. We also don't like the hog heaven being split up. We usually have a large group(around 10). Pete's a good guy as always and I know its not been a good year for the deer with the draught but he may be over hunting the place; I don't know.

Comment

Working...
              X