Stocker Exotic Prices?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stocker Exotic Prices?

Do any of y'all know what the going prices are for axis and black buck doe to release on a ranch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You prolly looking at 65-75 an inch on black buck don’t know where you are but Warren blintzer can find some good ones 512 556-7027
    I don’t really know what a good price is too tell you on the axis

Comment

We paid $500 for 1yo BB male, $1000 for 2 yo BB male, $600 for 1yo axis male and $1200 for 2yo axis male and $600 per axis doe. Plus $650 delivery fee

Comment

We paid $450 for 8-10" bb male, $550 for 10-12" bb male and $350 each for our doe.

Comment

INterested as well. What about auodad?

Comment

I have axis deer that I will make a deal on pm me if your interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Tye View Post
              We paid $500 for 1yo BB male, $1000 for 2 yo BB male, $600 for 1yo axis male and $1200 for 2yo axis male and $600 per axis doe. Plus $650 delivery fee

Comment

Them 600 does better have some good blood!
                350-400 for does
                We bought a 35 in bull for 1600 I believe.

Comment

Any leads on where to get BB or Auodad around the Uvalde area?

Comment

It's all going to depend on quantity, how quickly you want them, and in some cases, the time of the year. Supply and demand also comes in to play for some species, but blackbuck and axis are usually plentiful.

BB does now are $350.
                    BB males are around the $65 per inch for smaller ones, but there will be a minimum charge for young ones and your more mature bucks will be higher.
                    Axis does are in the $400 range.
                    Axis bucks will vary, but you can find pretty decent ones for $1,500.

Like in every industry, you will find some folks higher and some cheaper. Those are just numbers to think about.

You also have monthly sales in Harper, and Huntsville has probably 6 per year.

Comment

Originally posted by IDFWU View Post
                      Any leads on where to get BB or Auodad around the Uvalde area?
                      Aoudad aren't worth much unless it's big males.
                      I would stay away from the exotic sales. You don't know how the animals where caught or handled. A lot of exotic trapper will give you a 1 week guarantee in case something dies.

Comment

Working...
                      X