Verizon Game Camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Verizon Game Camera

Not sure if this is the right category for this but it seems closest. I am in the need for a wireless game camera that works with my Verizon service. I understand that Covert has one but I have heard they mark up the monthly service causing it to be pricey. Are there any recommendations out there or do I go the Covert route? We just started building a home and I want to use the camera for job site security/accountability and then transition it to monitoring game once construction is complete. Thanks!

HCO Outdoors.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
      HCO Outdoors.
      The Spartan model
      Spartan Camera is the most sophisticated wireless scouting camera solution. You don't have to be there!

Comment

Verizon Game Camera

Originally posted by Casey View Post

Thanks!
        Last edited by Agdog; 02-26-2016, 07:18 AM. Reason: Found it

Comment

Trailcampro is a great resource for reviews and sales.

Trailcampro offers Spartan cell cams, antennas, and more quality products online. Buy Spartan trail and game cameras for your next wildlife adventure.

Comment

I ordered a Spartan on Amazon. What plans are you guys using? How many images can you get before going over?

Comment

Verizon Game Camera

I asked the owner of Spartan Cameras just a few minutes ago about their Verizon GoCams. Certification as a Verizon connected devise was granted yesterday. It will take approximately 2 weeks to get it to where you can add your Verizon camera to your Verizon cell plan as a connected device for $5/month and share the data on that plan.

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                I asked the owner of Spartan Cameras just a few minutes ago about their Verizon GoCams. Certification as a Verizon connected devise was granted yesterday. It will take approximately 2 weeks to get it to where you can add your Verizon camera to your Verizon cell plan as a connected device for $5/month and share the data on that plan.

So if I buy one month of the current service that everyone is using I can switch over next month and add it to my Verizon plan right?

Comment

Originally posted by Agdog View Post
                  So if I buy one month of the current service that everyone is using I can switch over next month and add it to my Verizon plan right?

Yep, that's my understanding.

I have a friend from NJ who has a test camera that is a Verizon Spartan. He already has it on his phone plan at $5/month.

Comment

Working...
                  X