20 Years of TBH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

20 Years of TBH

20 years for Texas Bowhunter that's great.
    I tried to remember when I joined. can't do it.
    Is there a way you can tell how long people have been on the site?

Join date. Right under your name and photo on the left.

Comment

**** I'm blind and slow.

Comment

Haha it’s all good

Comment

Hard to remember yesterday much less 20 years ago

Comment

The great crash of ‘06 made everyone’s dates reset though. I lurked before the crash, but didn’t join until after.

Comment

Yes I know the dates are wrong. Mine says 2007, I moved back to Mineral Wells in 2005 and had been using the green screen several years before then.

Comment

Ten years for me. Fixing to hit super duper pope and young. Love this place.............

Comment

Originally posted by Knox View Post
                  Join date. Right under your name and photo on the left.
                  Originally posted by Lonewolf View Post
                  **** I'm blind and slow.

Comment

Originally posted by DocHolliday View Post
                    The great crash of ‘06 made everyone’s dates reset though. I lurked before the crash, but didn’t join until after.

Yup....the only ones that are accurate are the ones after Oct 2006.. Everybody else before that had to re-register after the big crash.

Comment

I believe there were two major crashes. Velvet Elvis was alive and kicking.

Comment

I started back in 2001 when I just got out of college. Was searching for non existent jobs after 9-11 and found TBH.

Comment

Anyone remember this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi starred in here and 03 and of all the people that I have personally met or talked to on here had any kind of dealing with I only had one that was a real **** that’s not too bad for 16 years

Comment

Originally posted by Lonewolf View Post
                              Yes I know the dates are wrong. Mine says 2007, I moved back to Mineral Wells in 2005 and had been using the green screen several years before then.
                              You must have not re-registered after the crash for a long time is all I can figure...do you recall the crash itself??

I used to think all members who were here were automatically back after the fix with a Oct 06 date but you will see some of the ole timers with a nov 06 & so on so I'm guessing everyone just had to check back in & re-register once the site was back up.

Ya know, even after my decades I never asked or recall exactly how long in days / weeks to get TBH back. What was the date she crashed??

Comment

Working...
                              X