Best UTV Covers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best UTV Covers?

I have a 2019 Mule Pro Single cab that I want to buy a cover for. I’ve looked on amazon, but wanted to get some real world experience so that I got one that would fit properly.

So what are y’alls opinions on which is the best utv cover to get?

Thanks in advance!

In

Looking for one as well to use for night time at the lease. Mornings can be hard getting the windshields and seats cleared off..

Comment

For single cab, probably Cabelas Cover from Bass Pro

Comment

Any other options?

Comment

Ive looked all over and there just doesn't seem to be any good ones out there. All flimsy material...

Comment

don't put a cover on it if you have mice.

Build a shed that provides a lot of light.

Comment

I bought a Cabelas one from Bass Prop for my Polaris Ranger 800. The cover is very heavy and there was no way I could put it on by myself without a ladder. It says it is trailerable and I believe it. Heavy Duty. I think it was $100.00 for the grey.

Comment

I have used this cheap cover on my Grizzly. I am on my second cover and i would buy it again.

Comment

Jacob, if you plan on using it around our area I would be wary, when i used to cover mine with a tarp or put it in my shop I ended up with mouse problems. I would not leave it covered for extended lengths of time without at least checking to make sure that they had not decided to set up camp. They just about totaled my old rhino years back, it took me days to rewire everything correctly. not I leave mine out in the open air under a tin roof and have zero issue with mice.

Just a heads up

Comment

Originally posted by justincorbell View Post
                    Jacob, if you plan on using it around our area I would be wary, when i used to cover mine with a tarp or put it in my shop I ended up with mouse problems. I would not leave it covered for extended lengths of time without at least checking to make sure that they had not decided to set up camp. They just about totaled my old rhino years back, it took me days to rewire everything correctly. not I leave mine out in the open air under a tin roof and have zero issue with mice.

Just a heads up
                    Agreed and I learned the hard way as well! It will save you a lot of down time & $$ repairing what the rats chewed up or built nests in. Had a ole' rancher also give advice NOT to park lease trucks, UTV's in a grassy/weed area if one can do otherwise. My son learned the hard way when he parked one of the lease trucks in high grass and the MESS from a pack rat under the hood was something else. Save your $$ and just put up with the "less mess," just get up a little earlier?

Comment

Working...
                    X