Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well sometimes you get surprises when you least expect it..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well sometimes you get surprises when you least expect it..

2 weeks ago, I went to chiropractor, I had a slight discomfort at the base of my neck, he adjusted, and I felt great for 2 days, and crap its starts again. fast forward to this past Monday, I reset another appointment and also set a appointment w/ my G.P on tuesday. And I thought if there is a issue doc can help. So I tell doc, I am having some burning between my shoulders and at the base of my neck. okie dokie lets do x rays . she sends me down the hall shoot pics, and I go back to my room, about 2 mins go by, and she comes in and says lets talk.. (oh crap my mind goes lt field). she opens her laptop, and says this is an example of how the neck is set up and here is the gaps and how it attaches to spinal. ok ok I relax a little and she says I have your x rays lets go look at them. we walk in a room and another Dr is there and they turn on the backlight, and I see somin bad even before she speaks, she says this is C-7 its herniated and the 4mm gap, is less than 1 mm, and it IS making contact w/ my spinal cord, well crap. oh no sir it gets worse. three disc up, well what have we here a broken vertebral, Mr Waller you have a broken neck, and a chunk broken off the size of a pencil eraser, and floating between the 2 vertebrae and could wedge between and also cause paralysis, so now I an freaking out about well that's pretty serious news, and at this point have no clue how I did it. so after the c-t scan, I am in a holding pattern, BUT they say be careful till we decide what we are going to do. welllllllllllllll no bow, no dove hunt nothing over 2 pounds.. If I might ask for prayers please... I am kinda in a funk right now..

Oh man that’s rough! Prayers sent!

Comment

Man that is crazy. Broken neck and didn’t even know you did it. Good thing you found it though and are on track to get it fixed up. I hope all is well with you going forward. Do some research and find the best doc you can to cut on you.

Comment

YESSIREE! Will do brother! Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

That’s crazy and you don’t know how you did it?!
          If you don’t mind how old are you? Does age have anything to do with the injury and not knowing how it was done?
          Wondering cause I go to the chiropractor frequently for adjustments and seems to help.

Comment

CRUD! Could the chiropractor session have made things worse?

Comment

Prayers up! I have neck issues that I am afraid will eventually end just about everything that I have fun doing!!!!!

Best of luck for a full recovery!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Dang

Comment

Chiropractor popping your neck "feels" just like there breaking it.
                  You never know?

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Hopefully everything will be looked at and a plan set forth. Sending prayers.

Comment

Prayers sent!!

Comment

Prayers up for you.

Comment

I will be 59 the 20th of September.. and I never had a clue till they showed me the xrays..

Comment

Prayers man that’s some heavy news to walk into.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Working...
                              X