No announcement yet.

Strikes in Syria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The liberals were squealing all last week about how terrible the chemical attack was and something had to be done.

Now thier screaming Trump has come unhinged and started WW3. Rockel Maddow was almost in tears!

Comment

Prayers Up for our military personel!

Comment

Thoughts out to Our Military

God bless and no matter what we think politically - we support our Men and Women who do what they do for Us as a Nation.

Comment

I dont know what the right is, but im glad i dont have to make that decision. Praying for those serving.
          Doesn't help that Obama allowed Putin to take the "command of audience" position in the middle east.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
            The liberals were squealing all last week about how terrible the chemical attack was and something had to be done.

Now thier screaming Trump has come unhinged and started WW3. Rockel Maddow was almost in tears!

It’s a sad state of affairs either way. Trump can do nothing right in their eyes, he could give them $10,000 each and they’d still hate him. I don’t agree with him on Syria but still support him and our troops with the decision made... prayers for what’s to come.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooverfb View Post
              I dont know what the right is, but im glad i dont have to make that decision. Praying for those serving.
              Doesn't help that Obama allowed Putin to take the "command of audience" position in the middle east.

Thats true, also doesn't help that Trump sucked him off till about 2 weeks ago. This is a complete **** show.

Because we are a great and decent nation, we intervene. However, it isn't our responsibility. We didn't cause this and we aren't complicit.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Munson View Post
                Thats true, also doesn't help that Trump sucked him off till about 2 weeks ago. This is a complete **** show.

Because we are a great and decent nation, we intervene. However, it isn't our responsibility. We didn't cause this and we aren't complicit.

Agree 100%

Comment

At least Trump has the balls to backup the position he takes on situations

Comment

Back button......

Comment

Not a fan of any foreign action unless our citizens or embassy are in direct harm. Secure the border. Stop the silent invasion.

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                        At least Trump has the balls to backup the position he takes on situations
                        What balls does he have? Won't be him or his rich kids sent to fight.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SolocamShooter View Post
                          We should have stayed the hell away from that mess IMO
                          I agree

Comment

Yet Al Assad is still breathing.... It wont ever stop as long as that head is on that snake...

The end result of this strike will be the same as previous strikes.. Business as usual in a month or 2..

Comment

Not sure I am for the strikes....but Putin looks like a fool now after he vowed to shoot down any missile that the U.S. would send to Syria. This may have been a message to Putin ...under the guise of the chemical attack retaliation. Just my .2cents

Comment

This wouldn't have happened under Gary "what is aleppo" Johnson.

Comment

Working...
                                X