Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A person has to be willfully ignorant to not see the constitutional crisis we are in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
    In other countries they call this kind of coup e'tat ,except so far it hasn't gotten violent.
    They refuse to answer to any elected official. Ignore laws.
    And they carry guns.

It's a ****ed armed insurrection.

Comment

Somebody somewhere has compromising photos of Jeff Sessions.

That's the only way to explain his inaction and incompetence.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
        Explain to me why exactly do we even have a US Attorney General?

[ATTACH]904033[/ATTACH]
        good question.
        this evening Mark Levin has called for his resignation.
        I really think that someone has some real dirt on the USAG, and he knows it.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
          Somebody somewhere has compromising photos of Jeff Sessions.

That's the only way to explain his inaction and incompetence.
          His hands were tied and by all accounts he had to recuse himself. I think the blame really has to fall on Mueller. If he were the honest, patriot he is represented to be, then the best thing he could have done for this country upon finding no evidence of collusion was to conclude the investigation with the announcement of formal findings of such.

He chose not to, for whatever reason or at whoever's wishes. But ultimately, it was his choice to allow or not stop the leaks and turn this into a witch hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
            Explain to me why exactly do we even have a US Attorney General?

[ATTACH]904033[/ATTACH]
            That is one spineless, useless, pencil neck, wussy right there!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Totally incompetent at his position yet he still has a job somehow.. Dude is a total joke...

Comment

I keep hoping that Trump will eventually get so mad that he says screw it and takes down the Clinton empire at all costs.. He needs to make an example out someone..
              He needs to go after Mueller next.. Shut this crap down.....

Comment

The fbi raided trumps lawyers office!!
                Really ?? After their flop with the Clinton’s they have NO credibility in my opinion ..
                What ever they report I will believe ZERO..
                ok I’m done!!

Comment

Originally posted by ttechdallas View Post
                  His hands were tied and by all accounts he had to recuse himself. I think the blame really has to fall on Mueller. If he were the honest, patriot he is represented to be, then the best thing he could have done for this country upon finding no evidence of collusion was to conclude the investigation with the announcement of formal findings of such.

He chose not to, for whatever reason or at whoever's wishes. But ultimately, it was his choice to allow or not stop the leaks and turn this into a witch hunt.
                  Read the link....sessions hands are absolutely not tied, he's gutless or something else is at play
                  Please post political and non-hunting current events to this forum. Personal attacks and disrespect in posting will not be tolerated.

Comment

Originally posted by Bro. Bill View Post
                    The fbi raided trumps lawyers office!!
                    Really ?? After their flop with the Clinton’s they have NO credibility in my opinion ..
                    What ever they report I will believe ZERO..
                    ok I’m done!!
                    No doubt.....the organization has ruined their reputation.

Comment

Total BS

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                          Read the link....sessions hands are absolutely not tied, he's gutless or something else is at play
                          http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...d.php?t=687604
                          I did read the link. Read what I said. Sessions may be all those things but that article is an opinion piece and it would no doubt be challenged so it simply isn't as easy some people want to make it.

It is a balancing act now, even for Trump. If he orders the firing of Mueller or even interferes with the investigation, it just gives the Dems and their hate filled followers their justification to challenge Trump on everything based on the legitimacy of the election.

So you have to look at the now and where we are. In that regard, it is Mueller who should be getting all the shade thrown at him in regard to this investigation and closing it down with a formal announcement of no findings, ie., no collusion. Sessions may be an incompetent old fool, I don't know. But he's doing the best thing now by doing nothing.

If you don't believe that, think about this exact same situation playing out under the Obama administration with Holder or Lynch and if they were involved in shutting down or narrowing the scope of an independent investigation.

Comment

Have a HORRIBLE track record with investigations, security, and public opinion? You should Raid the current President of the United States Lawyer's Office....

Ballsy.

Wanna see some changes in leadership at the FBI? Because thats how some changes in leadership at the FBI happen.

could be worse..if hillary was in charge...thats how dead people happen.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                              good question.
                              this evening Mark Levin has called for his resignation.
                              I really think that someone has some real dirt on the USAG, and he knows it.
                              I heard that yesterday driving home. I agree with Mr. Levin it is time for a change.

Comment

Muller uncovers some questionable dealings in his investigation
                                Turns it over to the the southern district of New York
                                Southern district lead by a person selected by POTUS
                                They obtain warrant and fbi conducts search

Interesting to say the least. The smell coming from DC is just getting worse.

Comment

Working...
                                X