No announcement yet.

Way to go, Yeti...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m gonna grind the logo off my tumbler in the morning and put an RTIC lid on it. Makes me sick.

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
      They’re not for scrubs
      Maybe there will be a support group in Austin for the yeti fanboys.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
        Well I doubt that YETI is actually pulling their support away because the NRA has sold out gun owners since 1934...I'm sure it's to the counter & will be interesting to see if they ever make a statement.

I wasn’t implying that they were Paul. My point was people blindly support the NRA when they haven’t always been there to fully support gun rights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Way to go, Yeti...

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          No what I don’t like is somebody pissing away Constitutionally guaranteed rights and claiming to be on my side. No one should compromise on those rights, EVER.

I’m going to the NRA annual meeting. I’m planning to wear this shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            I wasn’t implying that they were Paul. My point was people blindly support the NRA when they haven’t always been there to fully support gun rights.

Who should we fully support?

Comment

What's the term we all like to use? Triggered? Snowflakes? Sure looks like a bunch of triggered snowflakes around here today

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                You can also contact them directly on their website. Here's the link. --> https://yeti.formstack.com/forms/contactus
                Sent!

Comment

Lol

Originally posted by Gherkin05 View Post
                  It would be like Subaru coming out against gay marriage.
                  You sir owe me a computer screen, now covered in coffee..Funny.

Comment

[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hmm, I guess Yeti has different rules/programs since they are still partnering with BHA.

Comment

This move by Yeti tells me from day 1 the NRA had it right.
                        Yeti jumping on the anti NRA bandwagon, It is fashionable now.

So..If the NRA is evil and negotiates your rights away...Tell me who(what organization) has the numbers to stand up to anti gunners?
                        If anyone don't know, there is strength in numbers.
                        I said this before...Who loves EVERYTHING about their wife? The things I don't, I deal with because there is no other woman for me. Who else can go to congress with 5,000,000 voters, who most are, single issue voters? No one.
                        So while I do not like everything about the NRA, They are the ONLY ones out there walking the walk.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
                          This move by Yeti tells me from day 1 the NRA had it right.

Yeti jumping on the anti NRA bandwagon, It is fashionable now.

So..If the NRA is evil and negotiates your rights away...Tell me who(what organization) has the numbers to stand up to anti gunners?

I said this before...Who loves EVERYTHING about their wife? The things I don't, I deal with because there is no other woman for me. Who else can go to congress with 5,000,000 voters, who most are, single issue voters? No one.

So while I do not like everything about the NRA, They are the ONLY ones out there walking the walk.

They are not the only ones out there...

Comment

Originally posted by tony pic View Post
                            this move by yeti tells me from day 1 the nra had it right.
                            Yeti jumping on the anti nra bandwagon, it is fashionable now.

So..if the nra is evil and negotiates your rights away...tell me who(what organization) has the numbers to stand up to anti gunners?
                            I said this before...who loves everything about their wife? The things i don't, i deal with because there is no other woman for me. Who else can go to congress with 5,000,000 voters, who most are, single issue voters? No one.
                            So while i do not like everything about the nra, they are the only ones out there walking the walk.
                            x10

Comment

**** that YETI company trying to take our guns away. My beer is so cold its almost frozen from 5 day old ice. Fake news propaganda bull****.

Comment

Dang that made me laugh!

Comment

Working...
                                X