Update on me; Texasredneck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update on me; Texasredneck

First and foremost, I want to say Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers ya'll sent to me and my family. Thanks to Sailor for keeping ya'll updated and posting about my transplant.
    Well it was a success and everything is working good and doctors are talking about letting me go home tommrow. It's been a long wait for this to happen and there were times when I wanted to give up but, my wife and alot of friends kept pushing me forward and now well it truly is worth the wait. God is Great and never gave up on me. I am grateful and Blessed and again I just wanna say Thanks to you and all the prayers ya'll sent my way. God bless you all!!!!!

Best of wishes and speedy recovery!!! We all will still keep you in our prayers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That's great to hear!! Prayers for a speedy recover process!!

Ya gotta keep your eyes on the Sailor fella though...lol

Comment

Best wishes for a fast and complete recovery!

Prayers continue!

Bisch

Comment

Great news! I know you want to get home but if you can get the Doc to write an order for an extra day, consider it. Having a nurse handy is good.

Comment

Great news, yes sir.

Comment

Great news

Comment

I know this has been a long and rough road - so glad to hear the surgery went well - continued prayers!

John

Comment

Thanks for update and prayers up for full recovery!

Comment

Awesome news!

Comment

So what you're saying is that it's really going to be a Happy New Year for you and yours?

I'm so happy it worked out for you and hope you are up and at em soon.

Comment

Great to hear from ya. How do you feel now vs. before?

Comment

Praise be to God.

Comment

Thanks guys. Yeah the nurses up here Baylor in Dallas are really great ladies and even me being Mr.Grotchy come in with a smile and are super sweet. Right now I feel tired and a bit sore but other than that pretty normal....do need a cold beer..Lol!!! Doc says I can go back to my normal self in a few weeks. Thanks for all the prayers and support.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                              Great to hear from ya. How do you feel now vs. before?
                              Right now sore but ok, the more I move around the better I feel. I keep wanting to walk a little further than needed and they keep asking me to slow down...Lol!!

Comment

Working...
                              X