Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I’m running for JP Precinct 5 in Liberty County!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
    Out of curiosity do you know Wes Hinch? I believe he is, maybe was, the County Attorney. Heck you may be running against him, I don’t know.
    Yes sir I know Wes, not as friends but acquaintances. I've been in the courthouse many times over the years while Rusty Hight was 75th District Court Judge, he was a great friend that I visited with. Also sat thru several trials as a Juror and did 2 terms of Grand Jury, know a lot of the folks that work in the courthouse.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
      Yes sir I know Wes, not as friends but acquaintances. I've been in the courthouse many times over the years while Rusty Hight was 75th District Court Judge, he was a great friend that I visited with. Also sat thru several trials as a Juror and did 2 terms of Grand Jury, know a lot of the folks that work in the courthouse.
      Very cool.

Comment

Awesome! Good luck, Tim!
        My Flickr Photos

Comment

When is the first televised debate between you and your opponent (whoever the heck that may be)...??

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
            When is the first televised debate between you and your opponent (whoever the heck that may be)...??
            No televised! 😁. There will be a public forum on February 16 at the log cabin at Stancil Park rodeo grounds in Cleveland for all candidates. I’ll sit there and look pretty while they go after the bigger fish on the ballot. 👍

Comment

Tim,
              Check your PM's... thought of a couple more potentials...

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
                No televised! ��. There will be a public forum on February 16 at the log cabin at Stancil Park rodeo grounds in Cleveland for all candidates. I’ll sit there and look pretty while they go after the bigger fish on the ballot. ��
                I'm glad you have over a month to practice.....not sure its going to be enough though!

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                  I'm glad you have over a month to practice.....not sure its going to be enough though!
                  Hey now!!!!!!

Comment

Good luck bubba.

Comment

Originally posted by Coup de Grace View Post
                      Good luck bubba.
                      Thanks Rick. Found out last night a couple friends that signed my petition have been called traitors by my opponent, one on the phone and the other face to face. He’s doing a great job politicing like that. 🙄

Comment

Tim,
                        You didn't send my your address... I'm jus' sayin'...

Comment

That"s just great!! Best of luck, Tim!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                            Tim,
                            You didn't send my your address... I'm jus' sayin'...
                            Sorry Charlie, got busy and my forgetterer kicked in. PM sent.

Comment

Never thought putting out signs would take so long, but I do work on permission only from friends and businesses. We were blessed with some great donations over the weekend and got our 4x4 signs ordered yesterday. Business cards should be here Wednesday and we are working on push card design today.

Candidate Forum on February 19
                              Early Voting on February 20
                              Election Day on March 6

Comment

You guys around Dayton come out and see us on February 6 at the Community Center, starts at 7pm.

Comment

Working...
                                X