Gettin' the Itch...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gettin' the Itch...

Hey everyone...I've been shooting a bow for over 14 years and up to this point have only had compounds...well...lately I've been getting the 'itch' to go traditional and I've been wanting to get my hands on a recurve...the problem is that I love to tinker and build things and I'm wanting to make my own recurve. Does anyone know where I could get my hands on some plans or tutorials on building your own stick bow? I've done some internet searches but have come up pretty dry...any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

This might help some. Good luck.

Comment

PM Sent

Comment

ttt

Comment

I have a full woodshop and I'd love to do the same thing but I have also come up dry on internet searches. I have an good idea how they are done but I'd love to find a DIY book or something to learn the details.

Comment

Bowyers Bible

Comment

Originally posted by krisopp View Post
              Bowyers Bible
              Yup, there are volumes 1-4 and there is more good stuff in there than you can imagine.

There are also alot of threads in the traditional section on folks building bows. Do a search on here and put up a polite post in the traditional section and you will get a ton of info.

Best of luck...

Comment

You can get everything you need right here:

Good luck with your project!

Comment

thanks for the info

Comment

Working...
                  X