No announcement yet.

New Year Workout Accountability 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Came in and got some fat burning cardio and abs in and a lot of stretching on my lower back. Doesn’t feel like it helped much at all. Time to breakout the lower back brace. I should have put it on immediately yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Short time available today so, 30 min treadmill, 20 min HIIT on elliptical and 10 min treadmill cool down. Not sure what is going on with the diet, I know the scale is lying whore but the mental games suck. Up 2 lbs this week but looking more vascular and defined. Oh well, back to the grind.

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
        Short time available today so, 30 min treadmill, 20 min HIIT on elliptical and 10 min treadmill cool down. Not sure what is going on with the diet, I know the scale is lying whore but the mental games suck. Up 2 lbs this week but looking more vascular and defined. Oh well, back to the grind.
        I feel your pain. I look and feel better and scale has a mind of its own

Comment

A little more fiber in your diet could help solve that 2lb up swing.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
            A little more fiber in your diet could help solve that 2lb up swing.
            I started up my fiber pills again. I take them twice a day. Plus, I'm adding in a can of sauerkraut today to help speed up the process. I eat spinach or some forms of green leafy veggies every day as well.

Comment

I started up my fiber pills again. I take them twice a day. Plus, I'm adding in a can of sauerkraut today to help speed up the process. I eat spinach or some forms of green leafy veggies every day as well.
              Yep me too on the extra fiber and a lot of spinach nearly everyday.....I was just suggesting you might be full of crap.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                Yep me too on the extra fiber and a lot of spinach nearly everyday.....I was just suggesting you might be full of crap.
                The full of crap part is a given...lol!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                  And just found out Bodybuilding now forces you to buy a subscription to look at their workout plans lol

Never mind on that
                  Yup! I have followed quit a few programs from there before they wanted money. I have since found out that amazon has better prices in protein as well

Comment

I’ve hit a massive arse wall at 255 on barebell Bench the last 2 months and I’m starting to get ****** about it lol... barely got it up today...
                    Back off on the weight. Mark Bell has a how to increase your bench in a 30 day cycle. You utilize submaximal weight, usually around the 80% range, for your working sets.

Powerlifters, Weightlifters, CrossFitters, Bodybuilders, and Fitness Enthusiasts looking to achieve maximum strength - browse Mark Bell's best powerlifting gear, training information, exclusive advice and shop all things Sling Shot!

To many people lift to heavy to often and this well definitely stall you. To much stress on the CNS.

Comment

Back off on the weight. Mark Bell has a how to increase your bench in a 30 day cycle. You utilize submaximal weight, usually around the 80% range, for your working sets.

Powerlifters, Weightlifters, CrossFitters, Bodybuilders, and Fitness Enthusiasts looking to achieve maximum strength - browse Mark Bell's best powerlifting gear, training information, exclusive advice and shop all things Sling Shot!

To many people lift to heavy to often and this well definitely stall you. To much stress on the CNS.
                      Thank you sir!

Comment

Thank you sir!
                        No problem, the hardest part about this workout is warming up and waiting the necessary time in between sets. Once you get past your bench and start the super set portion of the workout, it moves really fast.

Comment

Chest and tris today.
                          5 sets of flat bench
                          4 sets of decline bench
                          5 sets of incline db bench ss with skull crushers
                          5 sets of cable flys ss with close grip bench

Comment

Good 2 hour workout tonight. Got in my 1st bench press without the SS.

Comment

Holy sweet Jesus my legs are fried.... Everything hurts lol

Back and Bi’s this afternoon after work

Comment

Holy sweet Jesus my legs are fried.... Everything hurts lol

Back and Bi’s this afternoon after work
                                My wife asked me why Im always walking funny and moaning if working out is supposed to make you healthier and feel better.

Comment

Working...
                                X