Predator camo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Predator camo

Ok guys wondering what you thoughts on deception brown vs deception green predator camo. We got some good rain this year so I'm thinking green might be the way to go. Also I'm hunting Victoria/Goliad county if that helps. I also do all my hunting from tree stands.

i alwlays mix my camo. get a different top and a different bottom, that really breaks things up. i did that with predator too, looks good.

Comment

Originally posted by taytay21 View Post
      i alwlays mix my camo. get a different top and a different bottom, that really breaks things up. i did that with predator too, looks good.
      Agreed.....where I hunt in south TX either or works great year round.

Comment

If you are talking deer and the like it doesn't matter. They can't see color anyway.

For birds it's more critical.

Comment

I hunt in the same area and have 3 blinds in this camo...

Rogers Sporting Goods, founded in 1980, is a family-owned store that offers the best in waterfowl, hunting, shooting and outdoor gear. Browse the vast selection of everything you need to enjoy the great outdoors.

Works very well. So whatever color that Predator camo is, I'd say go with that.

Comment

Deer are color blind.

Comment

Predator Spring Green for the ranches now as much rain as has fallen.

Comment

Originally posted by TEXAS 10PT View Post
                Predator Spring Green for the ranches now as much rain as has fallen.
                There is always brown around. Jus sayin.

Comment

Working...
                X