Need some folks for a hog hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
    Well, I just got home. I had to pull out early Sat morning and head to a family function.
    When I arrived Thur. about 3pm, I stopped by one feeder set to check out. Just as I got to the spot, I saw some pigs run off. Then a big sow stood up. About the time I get the phone camera on, she trots off. They didn't go far and even could see her rubbing up against a tree. So I backed on out. This is where I put Geezy Rider Fri. evening. Well, feeder goes off and it's empty!! He ended up leaving and after it got dark, I went and put some more corn in. Hogs were close by cause I could smell them good. I told him to keep hunting this stand, it would be just a matter of time when they would come back. Well, guess he ran out time!!!
    BTBoy shot his before I could even get back to camp. Then Black Ice got one. As everybody else was coming in and me getting them out, I never got to the stand I was going to hunt. I drove by it when I went to put corn in Geezy's feeder and it was cleaned up!! Leon hunted it the evening before and nothing came in. That's just the way it goes sometimes!!
    I enjoyed meeting everybody. Wished I could have stayed the whole time even though it got down right hot. Gonna try and do this again next year but maybe in April or May, when it's a little cooler.
    It was really good to meet you Mr Mr Moore.
    You sure have a pretty place out there hope to see you again soon. I think you a I put them other boys to bed Friday night [emoji41]. Thank you for having us out and I'm looking forward to the next trip.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Good times with good people. I sure enjoyed sharing a camp with all you guys.

Sqiggy, it was a pleasure to be able to come out and hunt with you again. You are a great host and go out of your way to show us a good time. Thank you sir.
      I hope to come out there again in the future have another chance at them pigs.

Also, thanks to everyone that helped break down camp, BigThicketBoy, Bloodtrail, Blackice and the others who's names escape me. Thanks guys for helping me get everything put up.
      Once again proving that there's a lot of good folks around here.

Comment

My head got sunburnt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
          My head got sunburnt.

What were you say about a brother and sunburns?????

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
            What were you say about a brother and sunburns?????

Touché. [emoji57]

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
              Touché. [emoji57]

Did he meet you and get the bumper?

Comment

Thanks sqiggy for letting us come out! I had a blast.

I'm dying today from the sunburn from swimming in the river.

Comment

Need some folks for a hog hunt

Sqiggy I had a lot of fun and this is the first time I have done something like this! I will for sure be down to do it again. Y’all have a special place and thanks for sharing it with us.

Comment

Yes, thank you so much for the good time! As the others have said, what a beautiful place! I can't wait to go back again once I'm done nursing my chigger bites! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by TICK MAGNET View Post
                      I can't wait to go back again once I'm done nursing my chigger bites! Lol

Chiggers!!!
                      I never even sprayed down and didn't get a one.
                      Must'va been what was in my blood system!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X