Marfa Lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marfa Lights

I've been out in Pecos, Tx since Oct and I was looking for things to do while out in these parts. One thing that I would like to do is head out to Marfa and check out the lights. While on the thought, I figured I would ask the green screen about their experiences with the lights. More importantly, has anyone ever captured any photos of these lights? With the TALENT overflowing on this thread, I am sure there has to be something. I bet it would make for a cool long exposure frame!! I don't have any long distance lenses, so if I make it out my I am sure my pics will not do justice.

Show em if you have em!!

Last of the Bowhicans

We went last year to see the lights. It was pretty cool for my boys to see them. Didn't get any pictures, but is was still neat.

Comment

We went out there when I was a kid. It was pretty cool.

Comment

Went there when I was a kid. My dad threw a bag of Cheetos in the back seat and told my brother and I it was dinner and to keep quiet while we looked for the lights...which turned out to be an excuse for he and his buddy to hang out and kill a 12 pack. Never saw any lights, but it was memorable. I guess :/

Comment

Working...
        X