No announcement yet.

Brazos County Archery (Bryan) Club shoot June 12 @ 10 am

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Brenham club just started. They have had 2 shoots so far, the next shoot is June the 25th. There will be two shoots a month and will typically rotate Saturday and Sunday.

Comment

Do they have ice cream?????

Comment

Well, it is official - this Sunday's shoot will be 20 targets due to the heat. We hope this adjustment is temporary and it will make the time spent at the range more comfortable.

We will have ice water available at every 4th target.

We are also going to host a fun shot, although I have not quite decided what to do yet.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone on Sunday!

Comment

Oh, we are still setting up at 7 am, so if you are available, please come on out to help!

Comment

Had a blast out there today. Will y'all be posting the scores and places later? Thanks

Comment

Unfortunately, I'm in Canyon for the week and accidently left the scores at home. So they won't be posted until next week. My bad. I sent you a PM, Bowtech.

Comment

I made a concerted effort to talk to everyone about the 20 vs 30 targets. At first there were some people who were disappointed, but when I asked after they shot 18 targets everyone was very positive about the shorter course. Some tried to shoot another 10, which was fine, but came in after 2 or 3 more targets. The heat was a major factor for the decision, but the result was very positive. The kids loved it. The adults loved it.

In July, we may do the same thing. The fun shot will be a water jug shoot.

Thank you everyone for coming out and supporing BCAC. We are very excited to have you and look forward to hosting more shoots designed for you.

Comment

The shoot was lots of fun. It was great meeting everyone and look forward to the next one.

Comment

I'm still patiently wait for scores... Can we get them posted here since no updates have been made on the website? Please and thanks

Comment

That's my fault, I'm sorry. I've been traveling for several weeks and I've been home for maybe 7 days since June 12. I completely forgot about them. I'll try to get them done tonight and post them on our web site and here.

My apologies.

Comment

???

Comment

The score will be posted soon on the web site, www.BrazosCountyArchery.com

Here it is for a limited time.
                          Last edited by Dusty Britches; 08-22-2013, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Thank you!!

Comment

Working...
                            X