Target Arrows?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Target Arrows?

Looking for a good arrow for 3D and indoor target shooting, prefer a fatter arrow. What do you think boys?

Shooting 27" draw and 60lbs, thanks for the suggestions!!

I shoot at 27" draw, 26" arrow, really liking the GT Velocity XT 400 and the 5575 I think are a bit fatter.

Comment

I shoot CE LineJammers. The GT Ultralite 22's are good also.

Comment

I shoot easton fatboys just got them last weekend shot 3d yesterday and they flew good only thing is they where a SOB to get out of the targets I even put wax on them

Comment

Wax on your arrows? Try bar soap. The wax actually will melt from the friction and then set up, acting more like glue than a lubricant.

Comment

I don't think about it until I like to never got the first arrow out my son even asked if he needed to go get help but after 10 min. Wax was the only thing I had I will try the soap before next weekend

Comment

I'll take a look at all of those, thanks!

Comment

Easton fatboys are great arrows. I have been shooting them for a while now. Soap your arrows and you have no problems getting them out of the target. Hotel soap is the best plus it is free

Comment

Easton fatboys are great arrows. I have been shooting them for a while now. Soap your arrows and you have no problems getting them out of the target. Hotel soap is the best plus it is free

Comment

Don't forget about Easton X7's. Yes, I know they are aluminum but they are about the straightest arrows you can buy.

Comment

Beman 9.3 is worth looking at. Same shaft as fatboys but cheaper if you can find them. I think they have a slightly higher tolerance but it is negligible especially if you cut from front and rear of the shafts.

Comment

Working...
                      X