SHNF 16-17 BS thread ( Banter session)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dmack View Post
    I can't stand it anymore. Here it is. 5000 post. I would like to thank my family. Damian. Todd, Holly,Aj,Scott. But none compare too my special Lee. He always has a way of taking it to the next level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lmao! Who's a tard now?! Surprised it took this long. Congrats you special person!!

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
      Wait, I'm a P&Y and I'm way over 13"..... But I didn't mature. I'm just a big kid.

Back seat of the boat is open for Sunday. Think I got a spot to catch some fish.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
      I'd go saltin with ya if I didn't have family spending the weekend with us. Good luck! Time to wake up and get some catfish done this weekend and some blacks after that. Gonna be a good day tator.

Comment

Man it looks like it's gonna be blowing pretty bad. I may just hit the forest and scout, or do some honey do's around the house and work on my boat.

Comment

Man it looks like it's gonna be blowing pretty bad. I may just hit the forest and scout, or do some honey do's around the house and work on my boat.

Id go with scout ...

Comment

You can't tell me this isn't heaven! Pic just does not do it justice.
            Attached Files

Comment

If lee was with you there would be some bad blowing! You'll be fine

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post

So are you offering good blowing? You're gonna make it hard for a fella to decide.

Comment

No doubt!!

Comment

So are you offering good blowing? You're gonna make it hard for a fella to decide.

Sorry leaving town... and in a hurry now! I hear daniel and his banjo music waking up

Comment

Sorry leaving town... and in a hurry now! I hear daniel and his banjo music waking up

You shouldn't be scared of Daniel.

Good luck in Vanderpool!

Comment

Been up. It's morning practice time

Comment

What the heck just happened?

My boss took yesterday off and went fishing. Showing me pics of his fish and the work he had done on his boat. I was very happy for him. I believe he could tell I was genuine.

I've been saying all week I wanted to go this weekend, come heck or high water. Well, it seems it's gonna blow 20-25 this weekend, so that seems out. And then he says this...

" Tell you what, if the wind lays down next week, you can take a day off and go"

Not sure if someone dropped something or if that was my jaw hitting the floor.
                          He says it's spring time and you just have to go when it's right!

If anyone will have some time off next week, back seat will be open.

Comment

Hey now ... Ask no questions and get him to sign a waiver or record him.

Comment

No doubt. I would already be walking to the door.

Comment

What the heck just happened?

My boss took yesterday off and went fishing. Showing me pics of his fish and the work he had done on his boat. I was very happy for him. I believe he could tell I was genuine.

I've been saying all week I wanted to go this weekend, come heck or high water. Well, it seems it's gonna blow 20-25 this weekend, so that seems out. And then he says this...

" Tell you what, if the wind lays down next week, you can take a day off and go"

Not sure if someone dropped something or if that was my jaw hitting the floor.
                                He says it's spring time and you just have to go when it's right!

If anyone will have some time off next week, back seat will be open.

Get that in writing!

Comment

Working...
                                X