No announcement yet.

At least 9 members of American family killed in Mexico ambush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish for everyone down there that we could step in. Maybe then I could go back to the ranch I dove hunted on for several years. I have not been in many years and would love to return

Comment

I agree 100%.

My favorite: http://www.ranchocaracol.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
        Hit gone wrong, heads will roll internally through the cartel ranks. They absolutely do not want this type of heat upon themselves.

Horrible and sad, prayers.
        I wouldve believed this before they successfully got the son of the biggest cartel released from custody by bruteforcing that country's police and military...
        They own that country.
        They could give a rats *** about who doesnt like what thet are doing.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
          I wouldve believed this before they successfully got the son of the biggest cartel released from custody by bruteforcing that country's police and military...
          They own that country.
          They could give a rats *** about who doesnt like what thet are doing.
          You're missing the point. They want no outside influence from the U.S. bringing heat upon themselves( into Mexico).They deal internally, accordingly, cartel to cartel, cartel to corrupt officials or politicians.

They do not deal cartel to FBI ( or any US branch of government for that matter). They don't want it. Never have. They know they'll be beat.

This was a huge mistake by someone. They'll pay.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

It's an ugly situation & will likely keep getting worse...some wildcat wanna be narcos are gonna hit somebody important like a plant manager at some fortune 500 company who has a maquila & then maybe we'll get publicly / noticeably involved. US civi's drop off the face of the earth down there just like the folks from mex all the time.

Not sure what's going on...they capture el chapo's son with no air support & plan to get out of the area & have to release him to save their own hides?? Corruption so deep I reckon it's hard to keep a secret. Sad deal, I miss ole mex.

Comment

You're missing the point. They want no outside influence from the U.S. bringing heat upon themselves( into Mexico).They deal internally, accordingly, cartel to cartel, cartel to corrupt officials or politicians.

They do not deal cartel to FBI ( or any US branch of government for that matter). They don't want it. Never have. They know they'll be beat.

This was a huge mistake by someone. They'll pay.

Not sure what your talking about.
              Cartels have been kidnapping and killing americans , including dea/cia/fbi agents for decades... ?

Comment

Not sure what your talking about.
                Cartels have been kidnapping and killing americans , including dea/cia/fbi agents for decades... ?
                Zapata was mistaken identity. Some small stuff for ransoms yes, kidnappings. A few thugs killing anyone in their way, but no more than happens here. There are no cartels specifically looking to kidnap and kill U.S. agents of any type. They absolutely do no want the heat.

They have it good in Mexico, they're filthy rich and have no worries but other cartels and the U.S. . They pay everyone else off.

They're are multitudes of agents in Mexico at one time. They know where they're at and could kill/kidnap them at anytime but do not. I can promise you they do not want the heat. Why cause drama? They don't.

Many many U.S. citizens killed in Mexico are tied to cartel organizations in one way or another... any many of those pay with there lives. ( Obviously not this case of the women and children, it was mistaken identity)

Comment

They mistook the baby twins for rivals.
                  Gotcha.

Comment

They interviewed one of the homeland security / CBP higher ups & he's predicting an even larger increase in violence to come as the border becomes more secure & difficult to get product across & makes sense. 'We'll see what happens'

I read another article where they are stating one child is still missing, but not hearing any follow up??

Comment

They mistook the baby twins for rivals.
                      Gotcha.
                      You think they woke up and said hey let's go kill a bunch of moms and kids that are American Citizens traveling to a wedding, and bring the U.S. heat down upon us ??...didn't happen. There was a break down in communication somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
                        I keep wishing someday our government would get very serious about the drug cartels and drug problems and work on squashing the whole mess. I don't think that will ever happen.
                        Could it be stopped/ ABSOLUTELY... BUT Why would they, our government, want to give themselves a pay cut??? Ain't going to happen. And for anyone not believing that this is all about the money, well sorry, it is..
                        This crap could be stopped in a few weeks if our government and the Mexican government weren't so corrupt.. Its all about the money folks. Always has been, always will be...

Comment

You think they woke up and said hey let's go kill a bunch of moms and kids that are American Citizens traveling to a wedding, and bring the U.S. heat down upon us ??...didn't happen. There was a break down in communication somewhere.
                          LOL.. Lets wait and see just how much "heat" this brings down.. My bet is 0 and we wont hear a single thing about this after a day or 2 and if we do it will spun to be the Americans fault for even being there..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                            Could it be stopped/ ABSOLUTELY... BUT Why would they, our government, want to give themselves a pay cut??? Ain't going to happen. And for anyone not believing that this is all about the money, well sorry, it is..

This crap could be stopped in a few weeks if our government and the Mexican government weren't so corrupt.. Its all about the money folks. Always has been, always will be...

Don’t u start bringing truth into this! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                              LOL.. Lets wait and see just how much "heat" this brings down.. My bet is 0 and we wont hear a single thing about this after a day or 2 and if we do it will spun to be the Americans fault for even being there..
                              Well shall see, and chut up I wasn't talking to you anyway

Comment

This

Comment

Working...
                                X