The supernatural, UFOs, Nephilims, Demons etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The supernatural, UFOs, Nephilims, Demons etc

What do you believe in? I'm kinda tip toeing through this one as so NO RELIGION is offended.

Yes I go to church and I have my own thoughts on this from a Biblical as well as a personal take.

At some point and time I am sure you have ran this through your mind. Did I see a ghost?Is the Government covering up UFO sightings? Bigfoot, exorcisms, demons etc etc.

Are we the only "beings" on this vast Universe? Here are 2 to spin this off.

GENESIS 6:4
    KJ21 There were giants on the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men and they bore children to them, the same became mighty men who were of old, men of renown.

Job 4:15
    A spirit glided past my face, and the hair on my body stood on end.

Well I have seen things I can't explain.

I don't know if they were ghosts or aliens.

I saw 5 colored globes floating in the air changing colors making different patterns. Then all of a sudden they came into line with each other, merged together and in a blink were gone. I didn't know what I had seen and neither did the other 4 people standing on that dirt road. Closest thing I had seen to them are the Marfa lights,

Comment

Should be an interesting thread.....I'll put my $0.02 in later when I am at my computer instead of my phone

Comment

Earth is minuscule in the grand scheme of things. Hard for me to believe earth is the only planet with some form of life on it. As far as ghost,I don’t believe or put much thought into that kind of stuff

Comment

There's gota be other life out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Roamer View Post
            Well I have seen things I can't explain.

I don't know if they were ghosts or aliens.

I saw 5 colored globes floating in the air changing colors making different patterns. Then all of a sudden they came into line with each other, merged together and in a blink were gone. I didn't know what I had seen and neither did the other 4 people standing on that dirt road. Closest thing I had seen to them are the Marfa lights,
            I have been to the Marfa Lights and they are something to definitely ponder.

Comment

I have seen too many things in the backcountry to think otherwise....there are things out there we don’t and will never know.

Comment

And yet there are many among us who either just act like they have all the answers or just like to pretend they do. That’s a very foolish way to go about living. Because there’s obviously so much that our eyes cannot see and our ears cannot here and our minds cannot comprehend it all. We are but small fish in a vast, vast ocean.

I’ve asked friends in Law Enforcement about some of their own experiences. A few have been willing to discuss very peculiar things they’ve witnessed and have no explanations for. The type discussions they probably don’t feel comfortable talking about at the PD, because there are those who will think you’ve lost it. Yet they know darn well it wasn’t overactive imaginations or the like. They know they saw something or somethings, but don’t exactly know what the somethings were.
                Last edited by Pigpiggy; 02-25-2019, 07:19 PM.

Comment

I believe visitors from other worlds have come here for millions of years. All societies on earth have histories that mentions the visitors.
                  I believe our history is being covered up by academia. There is ample proof that there was a much more advanced presence on earth many thousands of years before out history tells us modern man existed.

Comment

I find it really hard to believe Earth has the only life form on it. Who really know where the universe ends, heck we have not even explored all of the milky way which we are a part of. If you think about it there are still parts of earth we have not explored yet. As far as ghost, Im still up in the air as I have seen some things I can't explain and no one else has been able to explain as well.

Comment

I will admit I have no idea. I have seen things I cannot explain logically and would not describe publicly for fear of being thought a loon. (I’m thinking there are a lot in that boat) The universe is vast but the human mind is also infinetley capable of being absolutely convinced of things that are not true. I am skeptical of any one who is “absolutely sure” about either side of the argument.

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post

Why?

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                          Why?
                          Because there are a couple billion planets out there
                          Billions of galaxies
                          And God. No way God quit with us

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
                            Yup

Comment

I believe in both saw 2 UFO’s and also multiple “spirits”. I have seen things I can simply not understand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X