No announcement yet.

Pop up Blinds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Put up a brand new Primos Double Bull last year and never got to hunt it as a big wind snapped one of the poles. Contacted Primos and they sent me 4 new poles and a hub for $20.00 shipping. Fixed it and put it up this year. Won't know how it did still I get out there next weekend or after Thanksgiving weekend.

Comment

Krivomanoutdoors.com

My blinds withstand wind better than any blind out there due to being round. I designed this blind after getting tired of loosing popup blinds wind/ rats/ cows/ broken poles etc 10 years ago.. Let me know if you want to switch over and I can help discount a little since you lost them all. Hate to hear it, and have been exactly in your position before. It sucks..

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
        Krivomanoutdoors.com

My blinds withstand wind better than any blind out there due to being round. I designed this blind after getting tired of loosing popup blinds wind/ rats/ cows/ broken poles etc 10 years ago.. Let me know if you want to switch over and I can help discount a little since you lost them all. Hate to hear it, and have been exactly in your position before. It sucks..
        Pm imcoming!

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
          Krivomanoutdoors.com

I'll know my status Friday when I go out. I've been to your house and looked at yours. They are fancy! I have had to put a new set of batteries on my golf cart and spend about $750 on my mule this year. All my deer hunting funny money is spoken for. Might be able to splurge next year.

I've built 4 hay ring blinds for the round shape. All but one has stayed in place now for 4-5 years. They are covered in coroplast. Last Spring we had to have had a mini tornado or crazy straight line winds. It took out 4 blinds that are basically in a straight line about a 1.5 miles apart. It took out a 10 ft tower, a 6 foot tower, a ground box blind that weighs about 300 pounds! And 1 of my hay ring specials. It got blown 20 yds over the feeder pen then 150yds over a 6 strand barb wire fence and another 120 yards into a bunch of mesquites. Didn't even break the plexy glass windows. It punched a coupla small holes in the coroplast.

Comment

mine survived, not so much as a rip.

ameristep 2 yrs old

Comment

Working...
            X