Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought some for days when the grass is bad. I haven't used them yet

Comment

There’s a gay guy on here that swears by them. He catches a lot of big trout so they are probably pretty good lures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
        There’s a gay guy on here that swears by them. He catches a lot of big trout so they are probably pretty good lures.

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
          Anyone using the trout support lures? I just picked up a few packs hopefully they will help me stay seedless this summer. Anyone use them with success?
          I had a procedure a while back that should make me permanently seedless

Comment

Big fan of the black and chartreuse. Love throwing a plastic as far as a topwater

Comment

Tagged

Comment

Made a hot weather trip to the Chandeleur's last August. Grass was terrible, and fishing was tough, but I was able to whup up on some nice redfish with the TSL Grasswalker in Texas Roach and Bond Diamond... Also, 2/3 of the trout that were caught on the trip were caught on them. I'm a firm believer, BUT I ain't no gay white guy!! So that ain't me the other guy was postin' about!!
                TSL's are my go-to lure when floating grass is bad, water is cold and bite is slow, or fish are hitting late on topwater lures... Hook up ratio for me is MUCH better than Corky's/Paul Brown's... I treat them like bass fishing with a worm... let 'em take it, wind the line down so rod tip is near or in the water, then cross their eyes... Works almost flawlessly with an owner wide gap 5/0 worm hook or similar.

Comment

I have been using them since Tobin gave me a few of them to try
                  I have since bought all the colors. A redfish can't not pick it up.
                  I use them a lot in Pringle lake as well as in shallow shell. I use them with a 1/16 oz. weighted hook a lot. Weightless in cooler water temps.
                  I cought 2 nice reds last friday with them.

Comment

You can bomb them out there, the plastics have a good weight to them. Make sure you have a good hook. Work well fishing grass beds, with floating grass when you have a minimal area of the water column you can fish.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                      Made a hot weather trip to the Chandeleur's last August. Grass was terrible, and fishing was tough, but I was able to whup up on some nice redfish with the TSL Grasswalker in Texas Roach and Bond Diamond... Also, 2/3 of the trout that were caught on the trip were caught on them. I'm a firm believer, BUT I ain't no gay white guy!! So that ain't me the other guy was postin' about!!
                      TSL's are my go-to lure when floating grass is bad, water is cold and bite is slow, or fish are hitting late on topwater lures... Hook up ratio for me is MUCH better than Corky's/Paul Brown's... I treat them like bass fishing with a worm... let 'em take it, wind the line down so rod tip is near or in the water, then cross their eyes... Works almost flawlessly with an owner wide gap 5/0 worm hook or similar.
                      Man I’m getting excited to use them! I’m using the TroKar 5/0 and shaping them as Tobin says in his videos. I hope I’ll try them out this weekend.

Comment

Man I’m getting excited to use them! I’m using the TroKar 5/0 and shaping them as Tobin says in his videos. I hope I’ll try them out this weekend.
                        You know the drill... pics or... Well you know! Good luck!

Comment

Good luck! I’m interested in the results as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by kd350 View Post
                            Good luck! I’m interested in the results as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If I end up going I’ll post results, not saying I’ll catch anything at all though lol.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	57496795233__A62C6F84-1624-4BA1-BC77-89C5314CD3B3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.7 KB
ID:	24578806
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1292.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.8 KB
ID:	24578807
                              They look good to me, bought a couple packs a while back but haven’t even been able to use them.

Comment

What hook are you using?

Comment

Working...
                                X