Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone get April fooled??

This one was solid.

I was with my buddies at Elite Compression in Zapata today & picked up lunch...we just started to eat when a text went off & I see one of my guys glance at his phone & stop chewing, put down the fork & just goes blank / unresponsive. The rest of us kinda just blow it off & keep yacking while he's silent pushing his food around. I knew something was up cuz he was jovial till that happened.

Anyway, I'm sure it was an eternity to him but then came in the April fools reply from his wife & his appetite returns...he hands me his phone & the text says:

I'M SO EXCITED!!

It was a pic of her holding a positive pregnancy test!!

My daughter got me with a text saying a skunk was in the house

Comment

I fell for the Toyota Yarus pickup.............

Comment

I taught elementary school for almost 40 years. Nothing fools me any more.

Comment

I wish it would have been but found out I have to have shoulder surgery

Comment

I had our front desk CSR send two of our new lenders an email that they missed a call from Mr. Lyon’s who wanted to discuss a loan. Coupled with a return phone # for the SA Zoo

Comment

Tom Brady announced his retirement on twitter today

Comment

Yeti

Comment

I got sent the 7.6 Manbun article

Comment

Some jackwad on TBH posted a lease opening in the hill country

Comment

I’m at the fire station today... I’ll let you decide.

Comment

I had my 7yr come in the room this morning to tell my wife that the dog peed on the laundry. got her out if bed way faster than the alarm clock usually does

Comment

I had a "friend" text one of our group hunting text that he found DD feed in San Angelo for $9 a bag. No one fell for that one.

Comment

Supposedly I have an ad on Craigslist that I’m selling tamales. I’ve had at least 10 potential buyers text me to place their orders. Everything from pork to lengua. I hope whoever did this takes the add down at midnight.....all this tamale request is making me hungry.

Comment

I taught elementary school for almost 40 years. Nothing fools me any more.
                              Drop mike.

Comment

Working...
                              X