Need Prayers Badly!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Prayers Badly!!

Have not been on green screen in the last 6 days, my Mom had a stroke last Friday and have been with her at the Hospital, she now is in a Rehab facility, please pray for my 85yr old Mom, Joyce and me, its been very hard and I'm not holding up that well, being only child stinks, and that child being 62 isn't fun.

God Bless
    Bish

Prayers for you, your mom and the rest of the family. Went through this last fall with my 87 year old Mom. She's with Christ now and we are all dealing with it. I'm not the only child, just the oldest. Dad left us almost 7 years ago. It's not an easy thing to deal with, but be strong and remember, they go to a better place.
    Bill

Comment

Sent

Comment

Prayers sent!

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers up for you bud

Comment

Prayers Up for the Family.

Comment

Praying for your Mom’s health and also praying for you my friend.

Comment

Praying for you and your Mom.

Comment

God Bless you both. Hang in there, Sir!

Comment

Prayers sent

Ron

Comment

Bish, I know it doesn't help but I can tell you from experience and with confidence that many of us have been there right where you are. Also Bish, know that it be OK. Either your mom will recover and regain her strength through the absolute power of God, or He will call her home where she will be ETERNALLY healed. The latter is never what we want, but it is inevitably where we all wind up. Just remember, your mom has had 85 years! If the Lord gives her more years, Praise Him! If he chooses to take her Home, Praise Him even more! Sorrow and mourning is a normal part of giving up our loved ones to their eternal home of peace and glory. Whatever the outcome of this illness your mom has been stricken, lean on the Lord!

Heavenly God, You hear our brother Bish's plea. We ask You Lord hear his plea and restore him mom's health. Give her care-givers a big heart for service to her and comfort her. Do Your work in this sweet, sweet lady. Lord if it can be Your will to give her years, make them good years filled as a strong testimony to Your Power and healing. Lord thank You for this mom and thank You for the witness she has been. We ask You Lord, allow her to continue that Witness for You all the days of her life whether many or few. Lord, comfort our brother Bish. Give him strength to persevere through this trial and increase his faith that he too may be a powerful witness and testimony for You Lord. Guide him and direct him and keep him in the center of Your Holy Plan and will. In the name of Your Son Jesus Christ our Savior, Amen.

Hang in there Bish! God Bless you sir!

Comment

Prayers up for you and your family.

Comment

I’ve been where you are. It’s not easy.

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Working...
                              X