Punked out again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Punked out again?

Two U.S. soldiers in a remote area of Texas were confronted by Mexican soldiers who thought the Americans had crossed into Mexico, U.S. officials said Tuesday. The Mexican troops reportedly removed a weapon from the American soldier who was armed.

Stand down patriots...the war for sovereignty is over...we lost.

Press 1 for English....

And yes..this boils my blood. Curious to see if any fallout will occur

Political class could care less
    Working class cant do anything in defense of the county less we be arrested and lose out livelihood

Comment

is this the first time you have heard this??

it's not the end of the world. but I understand your ****** off attitude; I am the same way myself.

our country is being overrun by hoardes of illegals. just give them a little time....

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
        is this the first time you have heard this??

it's not the end of the world. but I understand your ****** off attitude; I am the same way myself.

our country is being overrun by hoardes of illegals. just give them a little time....
        Yep. 1st time...I am too busy making money to pay taxes for these buffoons in office to throw away...pretty much only politics I discuss or read anymore is here.

Should start flying sorties over the River yesterday. Drop gas on everything south of the water for 10 miles...ahhhh....rant over.

Comment

hopefully the U.S. will change the rules of engagement down there; and fast.

those soldiers who were 'disarmed' should be court martialed.

Comment

Guard guys must have been asleep to be snuck up on since that area is wide open and the fence is a good ways off the river. Them Mexicans knew exactly where they were since they were on our side of the river. Armed military coming across is and invasion and shots should have been fired preferably from drones and helicopters. Same with armed cartels and smugglers. Making a few good examples with the right amount of firepower will go a long ways to slowing this invasion down.

Comment

One speculation I heard is the Mexican military guys were impostors and a decoy for the cartel smugglers.

Comment

The northern sector of Mexico is completely compromised all the way through the Mexican armed forces. The cartels run that **** ! They need to be fired upon if this happens again. BUT the ROE are so screwed up in regards to Mexican armed forces at our border. And he’ll yeHvthry knew where they were. There’s a **** river there !

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                  Armed military coming across is and invasion and shots should have been fired preferably from drones and helicopters. Same with armed cartels and smugglers. Making a few good examples with the right amount of firepower will go a long ways to slowing this invasion down.
                  Wasnt a Former Marine sergeant held in jail in Mexico for something similar? Oh yea -

This past Sunday, President Obama played his 200th round of golf as president of the United States. And tragically, it has been just over 200 days that Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi, a decorated U.S. Marine Corps combat veteran, has languished in a Mexican jail.

In April, Tahmooressi crossed the southern border at San Ysidro by mistake after taking a wrong turn; he was stopped by Mexican officials who found three U.S.-registered guns in his truck. Since Mexico has extremely strict firearms laws, he was taken into custody.

Comment

Trump tweeted about this. Said won't happen again.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                      Trump tweeted about this. Said won't happen again.
                      Actually he said, ...this better NOT happen again."

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                        Wasnt a Former Marine sergeant held in jail in Mexico for something similar? Oh yea -

This past Sunday, President Obama played his 200th round of golf as president of the United States. And tragically, it has been just over 200 days that Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi, a decorated U.S. Marine Corps combat veteran, has languished in a Mexican jail.

In April, Tahmooressi crossed the southern border at San Ysidro by mistake after taking a wrong turn; he was stopped by Mexican officials who found three U.S.-registered guns in his truck. Since Mexico has extremely strict firearms laws, he was taken into custody.

If you have documented mental issurs should you be able to own/possess a firearm?

Comment

Is, "shall not be infringed" not clear enough for you?

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                            If you have documented mental issurs should you be able to own/possess a firearm?
                            Depends on who documented the mental issue.

For the record: I don't think you should posses a firearm

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                              Depends on who documented the mental issue.

For the record: I don't think you should posses a firearm
                              Hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                              X