Could Use Some Prayers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by COACH_EM_UP View Post
    Prayers for you. I do have a question though. I have been having a little pain on the left side of my chest when I take a deep breath or when I yawn. It is not constant though, but it has me a little worried. Is this what you were having or was yours more of a constant pain or a sharp one time pain? Just trying to see what I might have. I got worried the other night and didnt want to go to sleep.
    I was cleaning up some limbs in my back yard and it was a general pain throughout my chest. It only lasted a couple of minutes after I quit exerting myself. I've had no pains since and I walked a brisk mile and a half this morning without any pain.

Comment

Phillip, if you are comfortable with the Dr's prognosis, then no one else matters.

I had a stent put in in 2006 and have two episodes of chest pain since. Had an angiogram both times and got a clear bill of health both times.

Drs. decided on both occasions that I was just having muscle spasms in my chest because, both times, I had been doing some strenuous activity that I was not accustomed to doing, so something like that may be all that is going on with you right now.

Just pay attention to it if it happens again. If you ever need to take the nitro, call 911. Better safe than sorry.

Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Meuir View Post
        Phillip, if you are comfortable with the Dr's prognosis, then no one else matters.

I had a stent put in in 2006 and have two episodes of chest pain since. Had an angiogram both times and got a clear bill of health both times.

Drs. decided on both occasions that I was just having muscle spasms in my chest because, both times, I had been doing some strenuous activity that I was not accustomed to doing, so something like that may be all that is going on with you right now.

Just pay attention to it if it happens again. If you ever need to take the nitro, call 911. Better safe than sorry.

Wayne
        If I do have another episode and have to take the nitro I will definitely call 911.

Comment

don't stress you caught it early if they were really concerned you would be getting cathed already. er doc

Comment

Working...
          X