No announcement yet.

Krivoman blinds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got one that I've had for a few months (I bought it late summer of last year). I like it. It's plenty comfortable and big enough for me and my kids in there. If it's cold outside a small heater will keep you nice and toasty.

I have not hunted in it when it was hot so I can't comment on that. Mine has a vent so I'm sure that will help.

I did put caulk around the outside of all the windows and door as soon as I set it up. Don't know that it would have leaked without me doing that but I figured what's a couple more dollars for caulking and a few minutes of my time gonna hurt. No problem on water getting in the stand.

Comment

Give me a call and we can get it worked out. I have some in stock and currently built out so turnaround time is zero days.

Comment

I have four.

I like the four window version with the vent. That window setup seems to be the best for bowhunting IMO

Comment

Originally posted by DamonJ View Post
          I do not think there is a better blind out there in the price range. I recommend the deluxe, the door and window upgrade on the deluxe is well worth the cost..
          I agree. We have 5 of them. Best bow blind out there.

Comment

The heat during October hunts is my only complaint. If you can put it in the shade, it would make a big difference. Mine is always in the sun. Besides that, it's great.

Does anyone know of some kind of UV resistant paint that you could spray on to reduce heat and slow the deteriorating process from the sun?

Comment

By this. Works great

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

We have 4 and love them! Tinted windows a little more and made curtains from a black towel and wraparound lead decoy weight to cover up windows even more!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                  That floor vent is a good idea! I'd position it right under my cods. Good 'ol mobilehome vent would work perfect.
                  Yes but be sure to place some window screen material under it to keep the insects out! I also cut the small roof vent out and enlarged it to get more circulation. I have had no problem getting winded.

You take codfish with you to the blind?

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
                  By this. Works great

That Ryobi is the exact one I use!

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
                    By this. Works great

Same one I have in my blinds...

Comment

Thanks for your comments, helps a lot, I appreciate your help

Comment

Buy with confidence, Mitch makes killer products.

Comment

Originally posted by TXHunter12 View Post
                          There is nothing on the site about a “deluxe” version to avoid the window leaks.
                          Yes get the upgrade, I can not get the windows to seal good enough.

Comment

They are awesome and will last a lifetime. They are also pretty easy to transport/move by one person.

Comment

Im interested in 2 deluxe stands and 2 platforms but have no way to pick them up. Anyone in the Lufkin area also interested and have a trailer I can help pay for gas.

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post
                                Im interested in 2 deluxe stands and 2 platforms but have no way to pick them up. Anyone in the Lufkin area also interested and have a trailer I can help pay for gas.
                                We can deliver. Price is based on how many hours you are away from Leander tx. Give me a call or text. 512,762,4080

Comment

Working...
                                X