No announcement yet.

2019 Saltwater Fishing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also have a couple openings on an offshore trip out of Matagorda June 15. It's my wife and I, and blackfinturkey and his wife. Be a perfect trip for a husband/wife.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
      Sure. We will be at the parents all weekend if yall want to bring Parker down to swim.
      We're headed to Tennessee Thursday Morning, be back on Wednesday the following week.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
        We're headed to Tennessee Thursday Morning, be back on Wednesday the following week.
        Yall have fun and watch out for hillbillies. Drop me that pin when you get a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
          Yall have fun and watch out for hillbillies. Drop me that pin when you get a chance.
          Ha, my dad's half of the family lives there and are all hillbillies. lol

Comment

These two were up at 0500 so I tried my best to put them on some specs in Aransas yesterday. I’d say I made them believers of “early bird gets the worm”.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2269.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.8 KB
ID:	24580040Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2276.jpg
Size:	41.5 KB
ID:	24580041Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2278.jpg
Size:	40.9 KB
ID:	24580042Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2283.jpg
Size:	57.6 KB
ID:	24580043

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PBUCKSHOT View Post
              These two were up at 0500 so I tried my best to put them on some specs in Aransas yesterday. I’d say I made them believers of “early bird gets the worm”.
              [ATTACH]957625[/ATTACH][ATTACH]957626[/ATTACH][ATTACH]957627[/ATTACH][ATTACH]957628[/ATTACH]

Gotta love seeing those kids fishing!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Those boys will remember that for the rest of their lives!! You dun gooood!!

Comment

Originally posted by gigem95 View Post
                  Nice Josh! You’re killing it as usual. You give lessons in POC?? [emoji51]

Haha thanks! I will be doing some charters there this summer!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                    Josh your scrawny azz is starting to pizz me off nice haul amigo

😂 haha thank you sir!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                      Gotta love seeing those kids fishing!

My daughter is recovering from elbow surgery and probably tired of me asking her if she’s ready yet

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                        Those boys will remember that for the rest of their lives!! You dun gooood!!
                        Me too! Think they are excited about being able to get in the water once they limit out more than actually getting their limit. Feels like a road trip...every 15min “how many we got”

Comment

Keep your fingers crossed, but right now, weather is really lookin' up for us FINALLY!! 4th time is a charm!!

I'm gonna be useless at the office this week!!

Hopefully good weather for us week after you guys. I’m taking my mavic and go pro. Can’t wait to share with everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Z7X View Post
                            Hopefully good weather for us week after you guys. I’m taking my mavic and go pro. Can’t wait to share with everyone.

Man, I sure hope that all works out for you too!! I took all my camera stuff for years, most of the time, it stayed right in the pack... Gave up finally and now just fish!

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                              I also have a couple openings on an offshore trip out of Matagorda June 15. It's my wife and I, and blackfinturkey and his wife. Be a perfect trip for a husband/wife.
                              Dangit!

Wife is already going on one that weekend or we'd roll

Comment

Man, I sure hope that all works out for you too!! I took all my camera stuff for years, most of the time, it stayed right in the pack... Gave up finally and now just fish!

This is my first trip and I’m sure I’m taking way too much gear but I will learn from this one. I’m pretty sure I will be going back.

Comment

Working...
                                X