How many fly fishermen on here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
    Booked a two day float trip on the Colorado with Breckenridge Outfitters for mid April. Should catch it before the melt and before the crowds. My gf is joining me
    You need to get with the Colorado Angler guys there in Silverthorne. Have fished float trips with them for years. A lot on all different parts of the Colorado, Roaring Fork and Eagle. Absolutely the best guys....

Comment

I'll be doing a fly fishing seminar on fly fishing for bigger bass at the Living Water's store in Round Rock this Friday at 10:00 if any one is interested. It's both informing and very funny. Some people refer to it as a comedy routine on fly fishing. Always fun.

Comment

Headed to Breckenridge for a few days this weekend. Fishing the Colorado with my gf. Should be a solid trip

Comment

Headed to Breckenridge for a few days this weekend. Fishing the Colorado with my gf. Should be a solid trip
          take lots of pics! Tight lines!

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
            Sounds like a good trip. I think I am going to try Taos at the end of April. Ever used any outfits up there?
            We have used Ron Sedall out of Taos Fly Shop for the last 4 years and have him booked again in July. I can highly recommend him. Great guy, works hard to get you on fish and doesn’t fish while you do. His wife is an excellent guide also. For full day trips (we fish with him 3 days in a row) he provides an excellent lunch. I’ll see if I can post some pics later.

Email: ron@taosflyshop.com

Tell him Randy Brint said to put you on some fish!

Comment

Keep those GF pitchers coming!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                Keep those GF pitchers coming!

Haha will do

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                  We have used Ron Sedall out of Taos Fly Shop for the last 4 years and have him booked again in July. I can highly recommend him. Great guy, works hard to get you on fish and doesn’t fish while you do. His wife is an excellent guide also. For full day trips (we fish with him 3 days in a row) he provides an excellent lunch. I’ll see if I can post some pics later.

Email: ron@taosflyshop.com

Tell him Randy Brint said to put you on some fish!
                  I ended up booking with Land of Enchantment. I will be scouting the area for a day with a little fishing mixed in also. I leave at the end of the month

Comment

Had a pretty nice day. Caught 11 nice browns and 4 healthy rainbows. We fished nymphs all day, it turned out to be quite toasty at 62* and sunny

By the way, this life jacket at all times while fishing law is BS

Comment

Looks like a beautiful day to be on the water! You are living right Amigo

Comment

Had a pretty nice day. Caught 11 nice browns and 4 healthy rainbows. We fished nymphs all day, it turned out to be quite toasty at 62* and sunny

By the way, this life jacket at all times while fishing law is BS
                        A waste pack self inflatable life preserver is the way to go. That’s what we wore drift boat fly fishing in Wyoming and wasn’t bothersome at all. Looks like a good trip you had.

Comment

Where’s everyone buying hooks at? Lots my deal I had going and need to result for spring tying

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                            Where’s everyone buying hooks at? Lots my deal I had going and need to result for spring tying

Amazon is where I get most of my supplies from

Michael

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Heading to Salida for a week in mid May. Plan on using a guide for 2-3 half day trips. Any recommendations?

Also looking at a new trout rod. Have a Sage X in 8 that I love. Thinking about trying it in a 5 wt 8’6”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                                S.L.O.W down and proofread your posts before hitting the submit button!

Comment

Working...
                                X