Colorado Hunting Forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colorado Hunting Forums

Does anyone know of any good hunting forums for Colorado?

Monster Muleys

It's covers all western states.

Comment

Rokslide.com is a great forum,for backcountry hunting in general

Comment

I'll have to check these out. Planning on going in 2017. Time to start researching. Thanks.

Comment

Thanks again! The green screen always comes through!

Comment

Muley Madness is another good one. It can get a little slow during certain times of the year but there is a TON of information about hunting Colorado and other western states. A lot of times you can converse with people that live in the unit you want to hunt and they'll let you know what it's looking like. Like I said, certain times of year it can get slow and you think you'll never get any info out of anyone, but then it picks up closer to hunting season. Good luck finding a place.

Comment

Unfortunately, there really isn't anything great that is Colorado specific. Certainly nothing like TBH. Others have mentioned Muley Madness and Monster Muleys. Elk Nut is a pretty good one covering Wester States as well. I prefer Elk nut, myself. Of course you do have the archery talk state forums, Bowsite, and hunting.net if you can stand (or weed through) some of the crap over there.

Comment

Where and what are you looking for in CO? Shoot me a pm, maybe I can help u out.

Comment

I lived in Wyoming for 3 years and Colorado for 2 years before returning back home to Texas. Colorado has some really good OTC areas near Meeker. That is the town I lived in. Lots of elk in the area. Not a unit for big bull ( but they do get some nice ones) but alot of elk.

Comment

Wyoming is by far the bigger elk but harder to hunt. More rugged terrain and not as many hunters pushing elk around. I Love Wyoming and its underrated compared to CO. Colorado gets so packed in the woods with blaze orange.

Comment

Working...
                    X