Mattress talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mattress talk

Looking for a memory foam king mattress, give me your thoughts? Really don’t have the time to go to a store. Thanks green screen!

We got a Serra I comfort last spring. It’s been great. Got the adjustable base with it. Mattress firm runs a sale several times a year where you get a king for a queen price and a good deal on the adjustable bases

Comment

Appreciate the info!

Comment

We have a temperpedic. Pretty happy with it.

Comment

Well, you’re in luck!

You can purchase mattresses in a box now days online. They give you a trial period to sleep on it. If you don’t like it they will give you a refund and come get it and donate it.

Pretty nice and convenient.

My wife and I sleep on a Leesa and it’s really nice.

Comment

Yep. We did the box thing. Had a $3500 temperpedic for 7-8 years. Got too soft and sunk too far. Read that a firmer mattress is better on the back and since both our backs started hurting we went with a Tuft and needle. Found a king on amazon for $700 and was shipped to my house and had crazy good reviews. Honestly, the first night we slept on it our back pain was gone. 5 months later, we still love it.

Comment

Purple

Comment

We had a tempurpedic for 10/12 years and it got too soft for me. Tried a sleep number and I could not get comfortable on it. Got an amerisleep now, medium firm, and we both like it so far. Had it a couple months is all, but my left hip pain is much less now.

Comment

DrBreus is what we have. Best mattress we’ve ever had.

Comment

We went through several of them earlier this year. We tried Casper, Nectar, Tuft & Needle, and Purple. My wife likes really firm mattresses. I need one that's more middle of the road between soft and firm. We ended up buying two different twin XL mattresses and putting them together to make a king bed. She settled on the Tuft & Needle, and I ended up with the Purple.

Comment

We bought a Leesa and really like it.

Comment

Check out this site. Lots of info there.

Sleep Like The Dead reviews and rates hundreds of sleep-related products based on 391394 actual consumer experiences.

Comment

Got the king in a box from Costco, also got the foam topper there. Wish I would have done it sooner, great nights sleep. I know your looking more for a online delivery deal but thought I would throw this out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                            We went through several of them earlier this year. We tried Casper, Nectar, Tuft & Needle, and Purple. My wife likes really firm mattresses. I need one that's more middle of the road between soft and firm. We ended up buying two different twin XL mattresses and putting them together to make a king bed. She settled on the Tuft & Needle, and I ended up with the Purple.
                            actually not a bad idea right here if both like different feels

Comment

I like the TempurPedic I’ve got but I’ve noticed there’s a lot of competing products online on Amazon for a fraction of the price. For our guest bedroom we got a memory foam mattress from Ikea for $250 or so and it is awesome. Queen size.

Comment

Working...
                              X