Is this gettin old?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this gettin old?

I was diggin a hole and stomped the shovel wrong. Jacked up my foot. Is this what it's like getting old? I just turned 35 and it seems like the last couple years I hurt myself once a month somehow stupid like this.

Originally posted by Rubberdown View Post
    I was diggin a hole and stomped the shovel wrong. Jacked up my foot. Is this what it's like getting old? I just turned 35 and it seems like the last couple years I hurt myself once a month somehow stupid like this.
    HAHAHA. You're just getting started. I jumped off my tailgate the other day and it felt like I jumped off the top of the house.

Comment

HaHaHaHa!

I fell off the ladder in the garage at 36 and been going down hill ever since. You are just getting warmed up.

Sent from my iPhone using Dilly Dilly!

Comment

My back locked up the other day brushing my teeth layed on the floor for an hr... just pulled 30

Comment

35 is not old.

Heck in 2016 I was helping a friend clear some small trees we cut to make an access road to a field at the back of his farm for a food plot. I picked up a small log about the size of a 6' 4x4 and completely tore my left bicep tendon. Apparently I passed out from the pain or shock or something because I remember him shaking me awake and my face was in the leaves LOL. That led to surgery a few weeks later. It must have been the way I had my arm positioned or something, but it was ridiculous to do so much damage on something a kid could lift. I was 44 at the time.

Comment

You ain't even getting close yet.

Comment

Lol, wait until you turn 47. I have plantar fasciitis in my feet, my knees pop, arthritis in my hands, shoulders hurt, vision is going, soon I will need reading glasses, and you get see the doctor more. Good luck, lol

Comment

You ain't seen nothing yet. I'm 62 and sometimes feel like what my dad was gripin about @ 80. Thinkin about surgical remedies for various ailments as I type, just can't decide where to start.

Comment

Not too long ago I strained a muscle in my back putting on my socks. 42yrs old here, it’s only gonna get worse! [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

that's what I'm afraid of. If it sucks this much now... I'm in trouble later.

Comment

I got socks older than you guys

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                        My back locked up the other day brushing my teeth layed on the floor for an hr... just pulled 30
                        Hahaha this made me laughing picture someone locking up while brushing their teeth.

Comment

Just bad luck. When you get as old as goldeneagle then your old

Comment

At least I’m not the only one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

at 55 I would just grab anything and throw it in the truck bed. after I was hurt now it takes a few seconds to think about how to lift things that are 45 pounds that have handles. instead of "hey, let me get that for you" its now "hey get this end"

Comment

Working...
                              X