Mortgage refinance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mortgage refinance

Kicking around the idea of refinancing my home. Wondering if any mortgage guys on TBH might want to look at it and see if it is worth doing right now or if someone recommends someone to do the refi?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TTT

Comment

shoot me a PM with your contact info, would be happy to help out

Comment

Mortgage rates shot up the last month or so. We refi'ed at the start of Feb, and got 3.25%. Wish we would have looked sooner, when it was lower yet. Everything now is above 4% for the most part.

We went online and just did a search. Super easy, everyone was easy to deal with, and the lender was actually out of Dallas.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
          Mortgage rates shot up the last month or so. We refi'ed at the start of Feb, and got 3.25%. Wish we would have looked sooner, when it was lower yet. Everything now is above 4% for the most part.

We went online and just did a search. Super easy, everyone was easy to deal with, and the lender was actually out of Dallas.

Just did a little searching and the rates I think are higher now, than my current rate.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
            Just did a little searching and the rates I think are higher now, than my current rate.

If this is the case, now is probably not the time to refi.

Comment

Not a Mortgage guy, but I was told if you can lower it a point or more, do it.

Comment

Been in the business for 30 years. Also a sponsor here. I’ll send u a pm

Comment

Originally posted by Stan R View Post
                  Been in the business for 30 years. Also a sponsor here. I’ll send u a pm

Stan R send me one as well please. Not sure if yall saw the "My story after the Flooding from Harvey". In short US Bank has made my life a miserable he!! for the last 6 months. I got into with them again last night. I am at 2.75 but am almost willing to give up a point to get away from their rotton smelling bodies.

Comment

Whatever you do...Don't fill out quicken loans questionnaire to see rates! I did this in Monday and I have had no less than 35 calls from lenders. Very aggravating.

Comment

Originally posted by wal1809 View Post
                      Stan R send me one as well please. Not sure if yall saw the "My story after the Flooding from Harvey". In short US Bank has made my life a miserable he!! for the last 6 months. I got into with them again last night. I am at 2.75 but am almost willing to give up a point to get away from their rotton smelling bodies.
                      I'll do that.

when you talk to me you talk to me only . I do not pull credit until after we talk.

Comment

Working...
                      X