Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
    Looks like he's somewhere between 3.5 and 10 from reading this thread
    Wouldnt it be cool to be on a lease with this cross section of hunters and try to establish a shoot/no-shoot list?

Comment

6+

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
        Wouldnt it be cool to be on a lease with this cross section of hunters and try to establish a shoot/no-shoot list?
        GarGuy you are pretty much the reason I am seeing these deer, I have some really good older deer on camera in these thick bedding areas. These bucks never come to the feeders or come out in the clearings daylight. I have just started Corning these spots and am getting great results.

Comment

Originally posted by mrc View Post
          GarGuy you are pretty much the reason I am seeing these deer, I have some really good older deer on camera in these thick bedding areas. These bucks never come to the feeders or come out in the clearings daylight. I have just started Corning these spots and am getting great results.
          Well how about that.

Comment

Well how about that.
            I guess I have just finally decided to slow down a bit and hunt. The funny thing is this buck has been living 150 yards from my protein feeder and 400 yards from my corn feeder.

Comment

Older deer. 5.5+

Comment

Originally posted by mrc View Post
                I guess I have just finally decided to slow down a bit and hunt. The funny thing is this buck has been living 150 yards from my protein feeder and 400 yards from my corn feeder.
                It happens everywhere there is hunting pressure. mature bucks close enough to moniter the feed stations but not visit.

Comment

Yeah, that would be a hoot! Can you imagine the dialogue?

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                    Looks like he's somewhere between 3.5 and 10 from reading this thread
                    And if you ask the landowner on my lease he will tell you that I am notoriously bad at aging deer. I seem to always give them an extra year or two. So, this guy is probably 2.5.

Comment

5.5 or older

Comment

Working...
                      X