Cabo or somewhere in the Caribbean?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cabo or somewhere in the Caribbean?

July will be our 20th anniversary and looking for a good location to take the wife.

Not too familiar with either. I've only been to Puerto Rico on business.

Looking for good beaches and a good place to relax. Not interested in shopping.
    Would like a nice hotel

Any suggestions?
    Or should I just do a cruise?

Thanks,
    Shane

Belize.....Ambergris Caye.

Comment

I've been to Cabo twice and really enjoyed both trips, but with the increase in crime and murders there recently, there's no way that I'd go there again anytime soon. Just my opinion.

Comment

Cabo beaches are not the best. Goto St Lucia or one of the islands in the Bahamas. I would stay away from Nassau but it aint too bad either.

Comment

Belize or USVI/BVI

Comment

If you want to really just lounge. Goto St Lucia and stay at one of the Sandals Resorts. first class everything as far as I'm concerned. Wife loves staying at Sandals but it aint cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
              Cabo beaches are not the best. Goto St Lucia or one of the islands in the Bahamas. I would stay away from Nassau but it aint too bad either.
              Cabo beaches suck.... coarse sand, and strong cool current.

Wasn’t a fan

Comment

Grand Cayman

Comment

Mrs and I got married in Playa. The resort was pretty awesome. Adults only, and all inclusive. I plan to take her back for our 20th (only 4 years away)

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                    Grand Cayman
                    This

Comment

Just got back from Belize, stayed at the CoCo beach resort and it was nice. Wife and I did St. Lucia some years back and I can recommend the Landings Resort there. One place we are headed back to is Costa Rica... absolutely beautiful place and the hospitality from the people is second to none.

Comment

Thanks,
                        I'll start researching more of the Carribbean ones listed

Comment

Cayman, They take dollars, speak english and you can drink the water.
                          For chilling, Little Cayman

Comment

I would hit the Caribbean. I was in Belize and Costa Rica this year. The beaches were not that great.

Comment

Official website of Sandals® Halcyon Beach: ✓ Unlimited food & drinks at 7 restaurants ✓ Free scuba diving ✓ Play at 3 resorts - Book your suite!

Comment

Working...
                              X