Cell phone hacking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cell phone hacking

So last week my cell phone took it upon itself to delete all my contacts. Kinda cool now that I think about it. Only a certain few I like communicating with anyway.

Texts have been weird. I get text from my buddy last night and I reply. He is like " i didn't send you that pic".

Prior to the crash I had AVG anti-virus installed(free). It really never caught much of anything. My daughters told me cell phones are not as vulnerable as computers to having a virus.

I don't know but I am curious. Its a fairly new Samsung 7 Active phone. Not sure whats going on

I haven't had contacts deleted but I have had several people tell me when they called my phone someone else answered. Buddy said a lady answered didn't speak English only Spanish. He thought I had lost my phone. Another said yo B! I told you to put the package on the front porch! This has happened to me several times.

Comment

Originally posted by Guerrero88 View Post
      I haven't had contacts deleted but I have had several people tell me when they called my phone someone else answered. Buddy said a lady answered didn't speak English only Spanish. He thought I had lost my phone. Another said yo B! I told you to put the package on the front porch! This has happened to me several times.
      Wow, interesting

Comment

A few years back I sent a text with a link to my brother and another person replied from a different phone number.

My brother told me to reset phone to factory settings to be safe

Comment

Iphone is nearly impossible from what i am told.

Although my wife sent a group text, everyone in the group got a reply from buffalo new york with a list of all the numbers in the group. I spent 3 hours on the phone with apple and they still have not figured it out.

Comment

About every 6-8 weeks my cell phone will dump and reload all my emails from as far back as 2006. It takes forever.

Comment

Wondering. Are these hacks or weird glitches with the cell phone??

Comment

It the Russians....

Comment

I have a IPhone 6 and it’s been acting weird the past few weeks. Was up late watching a movie Sunday night when I got a call from my cell phone while it was sitting beside me. I hit the decline button on the call. Looked at missed calls and had 4 calls from my number in one minute. I turned the phone completely off and let it set for about 30 minutes and then turned it back on. So far no problems that I know of.

Comment

I recently downloaded AT&T "Call Protect" and it has been the best investment for FREE. It automatically prevent unwanted calls to your cell phone.

Comment

Mine just likes to duplicate pictures over and over again! IT is annoying. Yesterday I had 200 or so pictures. this morning i am at 457

Comment

Originally posted by TMC50 View Post
                        Mine just likes to duplicate pictures over and over again! IT is annoying. Yesterday I had 200 or so pictures. this morning i am at 457

I have been having this problem too. Mainly on my wife's new phone . The iPhone x photos will disappear and never come back .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by megger89 View Post
                          I recently downloaded AT&T "Call Protect" and it has been the best investment for FREE. It automatically prevent unwanted calls to your cell phone.
                          I just downloaded. Thanks !

Comment

I think it’s the manufacturer dumping time release glitches on phones in order to force customers into buying new ones

Typical issues occur at 20-24 months into a phone.

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                              I have been having this problem too. Mainly on my wife's new phone . The iPhone x photos will disappear and never come back .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                              Im on the 8 plus with 256 gb so it doesn't bother me until I am trying to find a certain picture.

Didn't have a one problem with my 6 besides being completely out of memory and not being able to take a picture, update, download anything....

Comment

Working...
                              X