Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Putin accused of ordering influence of election!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M16 View Post
    Here's my question. Hillary and Bill Clinton were in bed with Putin helping him get control of a large amount of uranium. So why did Putin turn on Hillary and supposedly aid Trump? He knew she was willing to sell anything he wanted if she was elected president.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us...pany.html?_r=0
    exactly right

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
      Can you answer my question first?
      We don't know if Russia affected the election. Our intel is saying they likely are the ones that hacked the emails and had them released...thus trying to affect the election. I guess that should not concern us. Carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
        You said "The EMAILS THEMSELVES should be what concerns you". Please elaborate. Just give me your top 3 reasons. I know 5 is a lot.
        If she has nothing to hide, then it doesn't matter. What is so hard for you to understand? So the DNC's email got hacked, what does that change? Just the fact that it got hacked should have no bearing on the election, correct? Unless, of course, there was some shady **** going on.

Now, I don't know what was all in the emails, and neither did the general public, before the election. To say that hacked emails were the reason Clinton lost, is just an EXCUSE.

Comment

We don't know if Russia affected the election. Our intel is saying they likely are the ones that hacked the emails and had them released...thus trying to affect the election. I guess that should not concern us. Carry on.

What difference, at this point, does it make?

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
            What difference, at this point, does it make?
            Exactly! Karma is a *****! Karma is real!

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
              The people in charge are appointees of Obama.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              The agents aren't. Koolaid tastes good man. It ain't bad to drink it, but ya gotta know how much to drink.

Comment

The intel report is mostly blaming https://www.rt.com/usa/
                There was nothing offered as conclusive evidence, only opinions of minions who work for Obama.
                On the other hand USA has been running http://www.voanews.com/
                Since WWII. Used to be called Radio Free Europe.
                Everybody guilty!

Comment

LOL So maybe, just maybe they showed us the emails the public was screaming to see in the first place that was hidden from us? ok, lets throw around buzz words like "hacked" a little more geez

Comment

If you broke down the election in segments of red vs blue, only two states that were considered blue were turned to red, Michigan, and Penn. From what I read that's because of voter turn out, or the lack of fraudulent votes (by the dems). I tend to lean to the latter. Of course we won't ever know how much fraudulent votes were cast in CA or NY for that matter. As for cleaning house with respect to the intelligence community, good luck. The feds have recruited from the harvards and yales supposedly bc there are more intelligent people going to school there. But one forgets just how liberal these schools have become. So our federal intelligence community is inundated with liberal ideologues, if not down right communistic (think bho). We won't be able to truly clean house for years to come. As for the russians trying to influence the election...how about the US media blatantly trying to influence the election for kilary. Why isn't that a concern for anyone? What's concerning is that they did it openly, and no one said or did a **** thing! Thank God Trump won! God bless America!

Comment

Putin accused of ordering influence of election!

LWC- I spent 12 years of my life developing technology and combat systems to defeat the former USSR (Star Wars, Aegis, Submarine Combat Systems, P3 acoustic upgrades, Undersea Surveillance, I had the design win of the airborne supercomputer on the DARPA program that became Predator). I hope my brief bio explains why I don't trust the Russian government.

Going back in history, "everybody has spied on everybody". RCA was created after WW1 because our British allied were listening to US Navy ship to ship radio communications.

However, I have not seen one iota of evidence that the Russian government either directed a phishing attack on DNC staff and provided the results to Julian Assage, nor evidence the Russian government directed assets not to do the same with RNC computing resources.

If you are aware of either, can you please post a link? And please, not the meaningless 13 page 'report' which was useless.

Thanks and again- God bless Texas.

μολν λαβ

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
                        The agents aren't. Koolaid tastes good man. It ain't bad to drink it, but ya gotta know how much to drink.
                        The agents are recruited out of liberal ivy league colleges...think again.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill in San Jose View Post
                          LWC- I spent 12 years of my life developing technology and combat systems to defeat the former USSR (Star Wars, Aegis, Submarine Combat Systems, P3 acoustic upgrades, Undersea Surveillance, I had the design win of the airborne supercomputer on the DARPA program that became Predator). I hope my brief bio explains why I don't trust the Russian government.

Going back in history, "everybody has spied on everybody". RCA was created after WW1 because our British allied were listening to US Navy ship to ship radio communications.

However, I have not seen one iota of evidence that the Russian government either directed a phishing attack on DNC staff and provided the results to Julian Assage, nor evidence the Russian government directed assets not to do the same with RNC computing resources.

If you are aware of either, can you please post a link? And please, not the meaningless 13 page 'report' which was useless.

Thanks and again- God bless Texas.

μολν λαβ
                          Bill, I understand that limited evidence has been released and I don't have a link for you. I guess my problem is that there are some fingers that point to Russia in this. But since "our" candidate won, we shouldn't look into this any further. That attitude can lead to some scary situations. If there was any evidence that Russia helped Hillary get elected, I would **** sure want it investigated. Trump won and I feel the same way.

Comment

Bill, I understand that limited evidence has been released and I don't have a link for you. I guess my problem is that there are some fingers that point to Russia in this. But since "our" candidate won, we shouldn't look into this any further. That attitude can lead to some scary situations. If there was any evidence that Russia helped Hillary get elected, I would **** sure want it investigated. Trump won and I feel the same way.
                            Russia didn't help Trump get elected. That's the point. Hillary got Trump elected, plain and simple.

Comment

You're not making any sense (at least to me).

If Russia or anyone uncovered that "our" person was a con man or something else bad we would probably say..Oh well. See that's the difference between libs and conservatives. Libs are blinded 100%, conservatives usually admit faults of their candidates.

Comment

I don't think anyone feels it's ok to just let the Russians have access to all of our secrets. But there is evidence of it happening for years, from numerous countries, and now all of a sudden it's an issue and we need sanctions. And this particular hacking wasn't even a government agency, it was the DNC. There are just sooooo many things hypocritical about this administration screaming about how bad Russia and Putin are.

Comment

Working...
                                X