Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanted a GoPro - Bought a FITFORT instead.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Hahaha nvr mind I was using the wrong App....

I was using my stealth cam app EZ Icam....and it would not connnect. Works like a champ now with XDV app
    Which XDV app are you using? It looks there are a few different ones.
    Thx

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertx View Post
      Which XDV app are you using? It looks there are a few different ones.
      Thx

Sports XDV

Comment

Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bought one of these based off of this thread and Smarts. Supposed to be here tommorrow, should get to try it out this weekend fishing

Comment

Had an apeman and wanted a second for my hunt. Bought a fitfort because of the cheap price. First look I think I like my apeman better, but it cost almost twice as much. I’ll find this week, I’ll use them both this week on my hunt. My back on my fitfort didn’t have any holes in it. I’ll try to post some videos if I end up with any next week.

Comment

Bought the large case from Amazon Basics for $12.00 delivered . Little bit more room so I can store my octopus tripod, the external battery, head strap and another waterproof case since I’m drilling holes in another . Nice to have a bit more room.

Nice

Comment

Originally posted by sp-bow View Post
                Had an apeman and wanted a second for my hunt. Bought a fitfort because of the cheap price. First look I think I like my apeman better, but it cost almost twice as much. I’ll find this week, I’ll use them both this week on my hunt. My back on my fitfort didn’t have any holes in it. I’ll try to post some videos if I end up with any next week.

There was a second clear back piece in the accessories for the clear case. That’s what had the holes in it. It’s a replacement I guess if you don’t need waterproof. It would seem they should have the holes where the microphone is though[emoji2359]

Comment

So fitfort or apeman. Review I watch on YouTube had the fitfort battery only lasting 30 minutes, is that correct? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Fitfort users....

For you guys wanting to buy an extra case so you can drill out the sound hole or make a cut in the side so you can use an external battery, this is the case that fits the Fitfort. I tried several others that said they "fit" the Fitfort as well as a whole slough of other cameras listed but they weren't even close. Had to send them all back. This is the exact case that came with my Fitfort with the digital display on the front.

Comment

So fitfort or apeman. Review I watch on YouTube had the fitfort battery only lasting 30 minutes, is that correct? Can you give us a review Smart? Is the fort fitfort what you expected?Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by DWS View Post
                        So fitfort or apeman. Review I watch on YouTube had the fitfort battery only lasting 30 minutes, is that correct? Can you give us a review Smart? Is the fort fitfort what you expected?Thanks

I've just run it around the house a little...but I won't really use it until turkey season. For what I want it for, I'll need an external battery but that's because I need it on 4-5 hours a hunt plus any recording. I haven't used much battery tinkering with it so I have no idea if those claims are true. I was told 1.5 hours and earlier in the thread I saw 4 hours at a baseball game. I'll do more tinkering with the stock battery and external after this cold font moves on. I need to get proficient with it and make sure everything is as I need it to be because I can't be fumbling around when a Tom shows up. I do know the app is very simple. The camera came with two stock batteries and a free offer for two more and a charger.
                        Last edited by Smart; 03-04-2019, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Thanks Smart appreciate it

Comment

Drilled a hole over the speaker. I’m assuming it is the mic as well but it’s listed as the speaker in the manual.

Pardon the hack job on the plug in for the external but between a multi tool and Dremel I got it done. It’s not pretty but it works, Be careful working around the lens because the plastic scratches easy. even with a **** fingernail.

Last edited by Smart; 03-04-2019, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Drilled a hole over the speaker. I’m assuming it is the mic as well but it’s listed as the speaker in the manual.

Pardon the hack job on the plug in for the external but between a multi tool and Dremel I got it done. It’s not pretty but it works, Be careful working around the lens because the plastic scratches easy. even with a **** fingernail.

Did you get a chance to test it on a hunt yet?

Hoggslayer

Comment

Our turkey season starts on 3/30 so not yet...but I did do this that didn't get much interest. I probably posted it while everybody was away from the green screen.

Comment

Working...
                                X