2019 Select Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LukeDuke View Post
    Are there new bat rules other than USSSA 1.15 these days?

I saw something about new "USA" bat rules.

Asking because I have 8 or 10 laying around that have the USSSA 1.15 stamp.

If there is a new standard I guess I just need to chunk them.
    It just depends on what leagues/tournaments you are playing. We still play all USSSA, and have never played a USA Baseball tourney.

Comment

Originally posted by Tall0 View Post
      Do you have a 29/19 you want to sell? Bout to pull the trigger on a new bat for my son.

Thanks
      I have a 30/20 Worth Lithium prodigy that is ancient. It was a really hot bat in the day, but it dented easily. This one isn't dented, and likely still has plenty of life.

If you want to pay the postage or pick it up it's yours for free. PM me if interested.

Comment

Glad to hear Tan's diagnosis!

Had a kiddo's older Brother diagnosed with what the Dr. actually called Little League Elbow. They noticed his throwing motion had a hitch, and he ended up missing the back half of Spring, and the Fall ball season. He did not throw at all, but he recovered very well. TONS of light resistance ban work.

I look forward to watching some baseball. Basketball season went great. Not certain that I'm looking forward to spending all day at the fields, but seems like this is the best way to get the competition that keeps him interested.

Comment

Originally posted by js4242 View Post
          Anyone have opinions on a good balanced bat in -8 or -5 for USSSA?
          Originally posted by jshouse View Post
          Marucci Cat8.
          My son recently got the Marucci Cat8 -5. He absolutely loves it.

Comment

Yeah the rules vary depending on league and even tournament play & what’s allowed in terms of usssa 1.15 or USA stamped & once you get to 15u then bbcor.
            I just got my son a Louisville slugger select 718 with drop 5.

Comment

You have to have a USA stamped or wood bats for Little League.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                Good news from doc.. mri showed no ucl tear..just really irritated the muscle on the growth plate it attaches to.
                Can do light practice with no throwing , along with PT now..and start throwing increments in about 3 weeks..
                Happy Baller

Glad to hear there wasn't a tear. That shirt your boy has on brought back some awesome memories. We played that World Series tourney back when Colton was playing 9u and won the whole thing. Looking back, that was our favorite big summer tournament followed closely by Cooperstown.

Click image for larger version

Name:	gulfshoresWS1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.9 KB
ID:	24570632

Name:	gulfshoresWS2.jpg
Size:	110.4 KB
ID:	24570633

Name:	gulfshoresWS3.jpg
Size:	118.2 KB
ID:	24570634

Comment

You guys need to get busy taking pictures. Some of us are waiting on the 9u-13u smiles and face paint

Comment

Was just told to book a room for a couple nights in Houston - I really need to get more positive about this whole ordeal, lol.

Courtyard off the HWY it is ...

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                      Was just told to book a room for a couple nights in Houston - I really need to get more positive about this whole ordeal, lol.

going through the same thing right now with my youngest, beaumont was nixed but looks like a trip to houston in may... oh, and also gulf shores in june...

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post

Yall at bbusa?

Comment

going through the same thing right now with my youngest, beaumont was nixed but looks like a trip to houston in may... oh, and also gulf shores in june...
                          Well be @ gulf shores in june.. yall at first or second?

Comment

Well be @ gulf shores in june.. yall at first or second?
                            we will be there june 16-21, playing 8u as of now, although i wish we would just play KP right now.

Comment

we will be there june 16-21, playing 8u as of now, although i wish we would just play KP right now.
                              See ya there! Hopefully Tan will be throwing by then...but we'll see

Comment

See ya there! Hopefully Tan will be throwing by then...but we'll see
                                yeah man hope the rehab goes well and he is ready to go.

Comment

Working...
                                X