Deer lease dilemma.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deer lease dilemma.

So I have a dilemma that has me in the dumps.i have been on a lease in buffalo, tx in which I love. Unfortunately the land owner has split it up between his kids. Anyways, one of the kids does not want anyone hunting on his part. So we have to get off the lease. So here it is close to deer season which is something I loo forward to all year and I have no lease. Unfortunately I am in Canada for work and probably be here till late sept atleast. So I of course can not look at any leases! What do I do!? I enjoy a lease not only for the season but the off season...

Ya might look for a 'day lease' when ya get back.
    Sorry,that's all i got

Comment

Were you on the previous lease by yourself? If not, maybe the people you hunted with can help you find something?

Comment

Book you a nice Trophy Hunt some place, hunt national forest the rest of the year..

Comment

No sure wasn't , had 7 people. Only problem is they live in dallas, and me in Houston. So kinda hard to find something within a reasonable distance of both of us... Sad

Comment

Originally posted by Coup de Grace View Post
            Book you a nice Trophy Hunt some place, hunt national forest the rest of the year..
            Yes sir I might try this, just not sure when this job here is going to end. Any nice low fence hunts anyone know about? Would like it to be a place I have to do some work, and not just get put on something..

Comment

check CL, I have seen several in there that wouldnt be a bad drive from Houston, just too far for me
              Last edited by BSMITH; 07-16-2012, 05:47 AM. Reason: didn't see the post about the Dallas hunters...

Comment

Check out southeasttetxas.com there are a lot of lease on there. Find one that sounds good and have a buddy check it out for ya or post up on here and see if someone can take a look at it. I might be able to go look just depends on work and when we close on our house . Some of the places already have stand setups you just add corn. It's worth a try, then you will be setup for next year.

Comment

Shoot man.... Just hunt in Canada

Comment

what he said!

Comment

Thanks bigticketboy, I will check that out..
                      Ha yah I could hunt Canada. There's alot of moose around here. Newfoundland.

Comment

I'd stay and hunt Canada! Big deer out there!

Comment

Working...
                        X