Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i really like that, alot of hard work!! NICE

Comment

Haven't checked this thread in a while. You have made some great progress. Keep up the good work. That blind looks bad***!!!!!

Comment

That little corner window is allsome. Amazing work!

Comment

awesome. Dont know how ive missed this. What are you going to use for a roof?

Comment

So awesome! It's comin along great!

Comment

Looking great.

Comment

Going together quite nicely...

Comment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

awesome. Dont know how ive missed this. What are you going to use for a roof?

I'm going to frame the roof, deck it, felt, and then metal. The windows are the kind that are hinged on one side and the glass is framed in a metal frame. They have a felt strip all the way around so it should help with scent. I don't remember what they are called but I've seen some of the guys on here talk about them. They are totally silent when you open them. I've got one in my fiberglass bow blind and it's awesome.

Comment

where is the moat???????

Comment

finished the 4th wall on the outside. I've still got some to do on the inside of the 4th wall. I put the door in to see what it will look like but haven't hung it yet. the roof will be coming soon.
                      Attached Files

Comment

looks awesome!

"The Luxury Blind"

Comment

That is SWEET... a bunch of left over rocks is an understatement!

Comment

Man that is going to be awesome to hunt out of!

Comment

Awesome blind.It'll also make a great last stand bunker if the zombies attack.

DJ

Comment

Wow amazing!

Comment

Working...
                                X