No announcement yet.

Official Lake Georgetown Public Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First morning hunt of the season for me my lake spot. I love looking at this sunrise. I was late getting in stand.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1352033655121.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.8 KB
ID:	24137043

Comment

Great view Chris... Good luck and good luck to all who is out!!

Comment

Any luck out there over the weekend?

Comment

Got one!!! first fill this season, after missing a cayote and not shooting a doe opening day. this is on a property that back to lake georgetown i havent killed anythng yet at the lake no deer at my spot when im out there.
          Attached Files

Comment

sweet doe!

Comment

AS IM FINSHING GUTTING HER MY BUDDY COLE THE OWNER OF "Hunters Creek Processing" WAS DRIVING BY AND SAW MY TRUCK HE HONK THE HORN SO I CALLED HIM AND HAD HIM TAKE IT. IT WORKED OUT PERFECT I WAS HOME ON TIME TO HAVE BREAKFAST WITH THE WIFE AND GO TO CHURCH.

Comment

I use Cole too since I don't have the right setup here to do my own, just remember you have to go get it tagged still before he can start to work on it.

Comment

Originally posted by falling View Post
                  i use cole too since i don't have the right setup here to do my own, just remember you have to go get it tagged still before he can start to work on it.
                  i didn't shoot that at the lake, the land back to the lake, its a land i hunt of williams dr

Comment

Originally posted by Z7buckmaster View Post
                    i didn't shoot that at the lake, the land back to the lake, its a land i hunt of williams dr
                    ooo nice.

Comment

Just came across and Joined This Site. This has been my first Year hunting Lake Georgetown its nice since my lot backs up to the core land near Russell park and i can just cross my back fence and hunt. I finaly got exited to go out and do some searous hunting once i saw Buck's Starting to Chase Does This Past week. went out on Sunday morning and had some luck. Shot a nice 4-5 year old 8 point Buck. i tried to attach pic. but it won't let me system is saying that my post count has to be 5 or greater. what dose that mean? Do i have to post 4 more times to be able to attach photos? oh my avitar is a pick of the buck i took on sunday..
                      Last edited by pro hunter; 11-06-2012, 09:06 AM.

Comment

^^^ That's awesome. Congrats.

And yes, you have to post at least five times to post pictures. They do this cut down on spam. I suggest you go to the campfire and post some "congrats" on threads to get to your 5. quick and easy.

Just make sure to post more pics of that buck once you do it.

Comment

Great Job!!! Nice looking buck

Comment

nice buck pro hunter...welcome to the green screen.

Comment

Anyone seeing anything. Crazy quite since gun season opened

Comment

I pulled the card from TC on Monday. Still seeing some at night, but beginning to catch a few coming in at dawn. There's still a LOT of green stuff to eat so they don't have to hit the corn as hard as in previous years. Seeing a lot more deer hit on the roads now so must mean the rut is beginning to heat up.

Comment

Working...
                                X