Obama's Legacy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obama's Legacy

Here's what we got for his 8 years--and the most amazing thing is that there are so many folks that see this as "good". Just leaves me SMH.

Lmao. Tribalism, theyll tell you he was the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Liberals will look at that and tell you it's because of the financial crash of 2008. Which to be fair, some of it was. But, you see no positive improvement after he got in office and had 8 years to turn it around

Comment

Conservatives will tell you that the financial crisis was caused by the lending practices forced upon the lending institutions by Frank-Dodd which it was. The ensuing problems that came after that and continued to destroy the econony for the next 8 years was 100% caused by Obama and his policies.
        He will go down in history as the most destructive president ever.

Comment

Ok
          Hard data.

Comment

I am so glad that I don't
            hear that lying pos on tv like I used to.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
              Conservatives will tell you that the financial crisis was caused by the lending practices forced upon the lending institutions by Frank-Dodd which it was. The ensuing problems that came after that and continued to destroy the econony for the next 8 years was 100% caused by Obama and his policies.
              He will go down in history as the most destructive president ever.
              depends on who is writing (or not writing) history.
              if it's the same ones that have been doing it for the last few years, he's got nothing to worry about.

Comment

Heck! I thought it was way worse than them charts show

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                  Liberals will look at that and tell you it's because of the financial crash of 2008. Which to be fair, some of it was. But, you see no positive improvement after he got in office and had 8 years to turn it around

But they will never attribute clintons economy to regans economics

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
                    Heck! I thought it was way worse than them charts show
                    It is..
                    Bengahzi, War on cops, BLM movement(hands up don't shoot), Fast and Furious, record mass shootings in this country, IRS scandal, men in women's bathrooms, the Uranium 1 scandal, giving billions to Iran, wide open boarders, and the list goes on and on.....

Comment

Originally posted by super_dave View Post
                      But they will never attribute clintons economy to regans economics
                      Or the Internet exploding and creating all kinds of new businesses and economic growth. That helped too

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post

Didn't have a daddy to teach him how to throw a ball......or be a man. I think that's why he always held a grudge against masculinity.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                            Didn't have a daddy to teach him how to throw a ball......or be a man. I think that's why he always held a grudge against masculinity.
                            But he did have several communists American hating mentors.....and that explains his entire term.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                              Originally posted by flywise View Post
                              But he did have several communists American hating mentors.....and that explains his entire term.
                              Pretty much sums him up right there!

Comment

Working...
                              X