Syria using Chemical weapons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
    We were bombed by the Japanese. I don't wanna have get into a whole history lesson here...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    i know the history...point is, a powerhouse entered the war and squashed it. i, personally, dont think war crimes should be ignored by the U.S. whether commited against us or someone else.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

I even wonder if this was Assad or it was rebel attack framed to look like his regime. Let's see...we backed removing Gaddafi and Mubarak. What happened? The crazy wahabist took over those countries and then started flooding into Europe. About the only 2 options here are stay out or carpet bomb the entire subcontinent. There is no middle ground that will lead to any sort of success.

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
        What is one American soldiers life worth?

We will be fighting them here soon enough.
        i personally weigh innocent human lives equally regardless of nationality.

one person says "if it cost even one American life its not worth it"

others say "if we save even one innocent life its worth it"

different convictions i suppose

Comment

You mark my words, a time is coming when we as America will have to fight these jihadi's or they will destroy America. That is their goal. Up to now, they did not have the resources nor means nor technology to attack us, but they have grown stronger and stronger, and they will continue to do so until stopped. We can wait until they come here in force, and then try to stop them. Or we can go stop them in their own homeland. The choice is clear and absolutely unavoidable. Do we want to destroy our cities, lands and property fighting them here, or destroy theirs by stopping them there? We have the means and the resources and technology to do it now. What we don't seem to have is the resolve to do it.

My personal belief is that we should hit them hard as soon as we can everywhere we find them, and kill them everywhere we find them until those who are left UNCONDITIONALLY lay down their arms. That's what we did to the Germans and the Japs... We didn't "NEGOTIATE" a peace. We killed them until we took the fight out of them. These fanatics and cowards don't have anywhere near the resolve, organization or strength that the Germans or Japs did and there's a minuscule number of them compared to the Germans and Japs. If they don't TOTALLY give up and surrender, we just kill 'em until there are none left to fight.

Our fighting men and women can do this job if our Commander in Chief will just simply say "SIC-UM"!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
            You mark my words, a time is coming when we as America will have to fight these jihadi's or they will destroy America. That is their goal. Up to now, they did not have the resources nor means nor technology to attack us, but they have grown stronger and stronger, and they will continue to do so until stopped. We can wait until they come here in force, and then try to stop them. Or we can go stop them in their own homeland. The choice is clear and absolutely unavoidable. Do we want to destroy our cities, lands and property fighting them here, or destroy theirs by stopping them there? We have the means and the resources and technology to do it now. What we don't seem to have is the resolve to do it.

My personal belief is that we should hit them hard as soon as we can everywhere we find them, and kill them everywhere we find them until those who are left UNCONDITIONALLY lay down their arms. That's what we did to the Germans and the Japs... We didn't "NEGOTIATE" a peace. We killed them until we took the fight out of them. These fanatics and cowards don't have anywhere near the resolve, organization or strength that the Germans or Japs did and there's a minuscule number of them compared to the Germans and Japs. If they don't TOTALLY give up and surrender, we just kill 'em until there are none left to fight.

Our fighting men and women can do this job if our Commander in Chief will just simply say "SIC-UM"!

Well said

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
              What I am saying is that doing the right thing isn't easy and if these regimes would get a real ace whopping then they would straighten up. As long as they are allowed to do as they please then they will. I am not comparing Hitler and Assad directly to one another based upon levels of aggression or war crimes but they operate from the same mindset of believing they can do what they want with little if any real consequences.
              I follow you completely!
              Originally posted by texasnavy05 View Post

Strong! Someone else said, "conflicted"...........I agree! But right makes might in my mind. Choosing wrong is a bad idea when it comes to dealing with vermin.

U got it Charlie. Let our warriors WIN wholeheartedly when we send them into harms way. I am sure the mix match of folks on that soil make it difficult but I trust our spies to give us the intelligence that will make us come to reasonable decisions in that part of the world.

Comment

He who is given much has much expected of them

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                  I follow you completely!

Strong! Someone else said, "conflicted"...........I agree! But right makes might in my mind. Choosing wrong is a bad idea when it comes to dealing with vermin.

U got it Charlie. Let our warriors WIN wholeheartedly when we send them into harms way. I am sure the mix match of folks on that soil make it difficult but I trust our spies to give us the intelligence that will make us come to reasonable decisions in that part of the world.
                  Oscar, yes we should try to avoid collateral damage, but it is pretty much unavoidable. If they were to really go DO THIS THING, it wouldn't take long until the innocents would get the word and "get the hell outta Dodge" and leave the jihadi's standing on the bull's eye...
                  War is a horrible thing, but it is also Biblical, and it is also Biblical that it rains on the just and the unjust. We should just try to minimize the rain on the just... But we cannot let that hold back what MUST be done. It sounds bad and it is, but IF we are to remain a Nation, it is absolutely necessary.

Comment

Oscar, yes we should try to avoid collateral damage, but it is pretty much unavoidable. If they were to really go DO THIS THING, it wouldn't take long until the innocents would get the word and "get the hell outta Dodge" and leave the jihadi's standing on the bull's eye...
                    War is a horrible thing, but it is also Biblical, and it is also Biblical that it rains on the just and the unjust. We should just try to minimize the rain on the just... But we cannot let that hold back what MUST be done. It sounds bad and it is, but IF we are to remain a Nation, it is absolutely necessary.
                    FACT!!! I am in full agreement with your sentiment on this subject.

Comment

I don't think that whole damb region is worth one American life. let them all kill each other; what's left over we can decide what to do with.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                        I don't think that whole damb region is worth one American life. let them all kill each other; what's left over we can decide what to do with.
                        That's all well and good, but what you don't seem to understand, they won't stay over there and kill each other. They want to come here and kill us. Do you want to wait until they're rolling down your street? I for one do not.

I'd rather blow their house up than have mine blown up trying to kill 'em in my own back yard.

Comment

This is a tuff one for me. I hate to see the innocent poisoned/murdered. Part of me wants to personally go help take them out but then reality sinks in.....
                          We aren't much different. We just go about it in a different way.

We have innocent women murdered everyday and hundreds of innocent children murdered everyday in this country, daily, some by the hands of illegal abortion doctors and what do we do with those murders when they are caught???? You know the answer..
                          We have our own trash that needs to be taken out in a bad way..

I do not want to risk a single troops life by sending them into that mess.. It would be a suicide mission...

Comment

Isn't it Muslim vs Muslim? You know the religion of peace.

Comment

Syria using Chemical weapons

Very different. I have zero use for them, their refugees or their nation. There's nothing stopping you from going over there to live up to your "convictions" but air and opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                                Very different. I have zero use for them, their refugees or their nation. There's nothing stopping you from going over there to live up to your "convictions" but air and opportunity.

i did my time in the military.

it doesnt bother you at all that innocent decent people will be killed?

Comment

Working...
                                X