No announcement yet.

Spine indexing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Muddy is correct with the video link, I have been doing this compression testing on a bow press on all my arrows for over a year now and have not been let down yet.
    Axis, GT Kinetics, Victory Vaps all showed excellent results and have had to turn ZERO nocks after there marked and placed in the arrow. And I also shoot my shafts with the neutral plane up with excellent results.
    1. index nocks on shafts
    2. bareshaft- a fletched arrow to a bareshaft, sub 1/2in group @ 20 yards
    3. broadhead tune/check, NOTE if you did the first and second steps correctly the broadhead will impact with your field points and we do this out to 80 yards.
    The main reason to nock index any arrow is to get all shafts shooting on the same plane as well as the same side of the plane. And no i dont need no Flo or frequenct testing to set them up.

Comment

Originally posted by SAVIOUR68 View Post
      Muddy is correct with the video link, I have been doing this compression testing on a bow press on all my arrows for over a year now and have not been let down yet.
      Axis, GT Kinetics, Victory Vaps all showed excellent results and have had to turn ZERO nocks after there marked and placed in the arrow. And I also shoot my shafts with the neutral plane up with excellent results.
      1. index nocks on shafts
      2. bareshaft- a fletched arrow to a bareshaft, sub 1/2in group @ 20 yards
      3. broadhead tune/check, NOTE if you did the first and second steps correctly the broadhead will impact with your field points and we do this out to 80 yards.
      The main reason to nock index any arrow is to get all shafts shooting on the same plane as well as the same side of the plane. And no i dont need no Flo or frequenct testing to set them up.
      It's just another method. They all do the same. Just pick one.

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
        But you build awesome arrows :thumbup:

Just doing my part to help the team coach.

Comment

Working...
        X